Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being Dry Sucks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Funk-D, Jun 4, 2009.

1. I'm dry and it sucks...if weed was legal for medical uses in Alabama the reason I'd get it would most definitely be for insomnia. I don't know why I can't sleep well if I'm completely sober...and right now I'm broke as fuck till pay day on monday...and its almost 2am here....I have to get up early in the morning, but I can't sleep cause I gots no weed.

2. advil pm.

3. hmm, that might work..don't have any though...and every place is closed by now I'm sure.

4. I don't think I have been dry in a very long time :).

Just got done smoking, I have a feeling I'm gonna fall asleep soon.

Best of luck to ya. If you have bad sleeping problems talk to your doctor if you want some pills to help ya sleep.

5. A prescription won't help if you're broke though right?
    And sleep meds are less healthy than weed, but most are a lot less expensive also, which means you can use your weed for better things :)

Maybe tomorrow you can scab some off a friend? Either way I reckon you should get some generic sleeping pills so you can save your money.

6. #6 Funk-D, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2009
    Yeah, I noticed that a lot of people dont have the dryness problem cause they grow their own stash. That is what I plan to do when I get my own spot, but I live in a dorm room during the school year, and at home during the summer...neither place is good for trying to grow...and down here i alabama weed is expensive...and I'm a pretty poor college student. Yeah, tomorrow I'm sure I'll smoke some way or another...after you smoke for awhile weed just comes whether you have money or not...though it does suck massively when you dont have pot when you really need it.

As for the pills...idk I've never been one to go to a doctor unless I'm really genuinely sick...I'm not usually the type of guy to go hmm I can't sleep I'm going to get prescribed sleeping pills. But yeah I've had sleeping problems since I was little I don't know what it is may anxiety? I feel like if I sleep I might miss something important or some shit...idk I'm just restless. But when I'm stoned I sleep just fine.

7. I feel like if I sleep I might miss something important or some shit...idk I'm just restless. But when I'm stoned I sleep just fine.[/QUOTE]

thats how i feel holy shit hahah

8. Just to prove my point I'm still wide awake at nearly 5 am and I should be up in two hours....I think I'll just skip bass practice.

9. lol Im probably at the same university you are right now. T-town? but yea, weed is fine in alabama, same prices as any other south eastern state.

10. Motherfuckin Alabam Kush !

[​IMG]

11. If you collect stems then there may be some leaves on the stems you didnt get off when you picked apart stems. Im dry till this afternoon and I just remembered my stems and got a big bowl out of it w/o too many stems.

12. Yes! For the first time since I have started smoking I am dry, and it is strange. Not used to being out. I brought a bunch with me when I moved from Cali, but I am out now. I am not dry because it is dry around here, (or maybe it is) but because I don't know anybody. :(

As for sleeping...See the "Ambien" thread. :D

13. Hey man you can always jump in the pool or take a shower.

14. nyquil for future reference