Being drug tested soon, marijuana alternatives?

Discussion in 'General' started by kingbarley, Aug 4, 2006.

1. I'm about to go into a program that does random monthly drug testing, and i'd rather not be kicked out since it's pretty important. My dilemma is that i <3 weed. I've seen a lot of these marijuana alternatives being advertised (example: http://www.herbal-smoke-shop.com/legal-buds-herbal-smoke.html)
    Just wondering if anyone has tried any of these things being advertised and if they're a safe and fun alternative to weed. Thanks in advance :wave:

2. no they suck and are a waste of money. I don't know if there something that would give you a weed high that isnt weed. Lol i dunno man try shrooms or something. OR Figure out a way to pass the drug tests. If you don't want to try other drugs, then just don't do anything and get a hobby lol.

3. no such thing as an alternative to weed...

Although, i did try the 'Aztec Gold' from that website ( at least i think).

Has a nice taste, and actually get's ya 'kinda' high...

I usually just smoke more cigarettes and drink more coffee than usual if i'm out though.

4. ive heard alot of people get deppressed after those and alot of them kill them selfs JUST what i heard tho lol im not gunna risk it i would just get kicked out

how dose gov. decided what i put in my fucking body

5. Drink liquor.

6. so has anybody actually tried this stuff :confused:

7. i'm in your shoes, i get off of probation on october 5th, and due to getting caught twice in two months i'm in a drug counsiling program that drug tests me randomly every few weeks.

dont lose control, suck it up and remain sober... I generally drink a few times a week, thats about it.. being sober isnt the worst thing in the world ya know, tolerance break :)

8. I oral drug tests can only tellif smokit in like two days