Being bi

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Foood, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Fuck that. The older I get the sweeter life gets.

2. As long as it consents Fuck whatever you like.
    No one but the people involved should have any say in it

3. Ok here is some scenarios for you (based on a legal age of sex of 16, but no coercion and consent being given (if its possible for the to be given in each scenario)

15 year old girl and 80 year old man
    16 year old girl and 80 year old man
    15 year old boy and 80 year old woman.
    15 year old boy and 12 year old girl
    Brother and sister of any age
    2 brothers, twins in fact.

Which on of the above is ok?

4. #24 Dizzy, Dec 15, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    I'm Bi but I guess it was fate that I got with my man IL him so much. Still not afraid to tell another female when she looks good tho. ;) at the appropriate times anyway.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. 1&2 : if he's rich and the girl is after a big payment it's ok otherwise what the fuck is wrong with the girl and I applaude the old guy. As long as he doesn't force her.
    3: That was a funny American dad episode.
    4: as long as they are both able to comprehend what it is they are doing I guess it's ok

As for the last ones I'm disgusted by incest but what I don't know about is not my business.
    I heard it is and was common in backwards places like England or the southern United States

6. It's funny hearing people talking about intolerance while also having a ton of preferences lol, the same people that hate it, arent that far off from it. Just something to think about.

7. LOL, I heard gassing Xe Jews is common in Germany but hey ho - live and let live hey.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Being bi has good qualities for one you are much more acceoted by straight people(at least not the overbearing religious douchebag type) and two ut doubles your chance at getting a date of any sort. Glass half full

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. No such thing in my opinion. Just varying degrees of self denial.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Kind of how gay people have so much animosity towards bi people, it is like fighting your own brother for similar wants...don't make no sense.

11. Well denial is always good, denile is good also, Egypt nerd here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. In the middle of da nile

13. Trust me - it’s only gay folks
    That say that - because you love it so much you can’t understand how others cannot.

True story.

J

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Have you sampled some man, twink or tgurl love Jezza? IF you had you wouldn't look back. Embrace those deep unanswered feelings, you will thank me later. xx

15. But if I did that, Ted, there would be less Twinks for you - and we both wouldn’t want that...

With all due respect to all it would kinda make my strictly Herero ass wanna puke -

I live a sheltered life up in the woods in Maine, Ted, have been married a long time, have 3 kids I made with my hetero woman and we have nice vanilla hetero sex lol

And I am so good with that...

J

16. [​IMG]

17. My girlfriend is bisexual and was married to a woman for a few years but also has two kids.

We get along great but I am jealous that her chances of getting laid are far greater than mine since she has more options than I'm willing to explore. We joke about it while we're checking out hot chicks together.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. She's a keeper!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. It's my dream to be going down on my Mrs whilst I get a good pounding from behind. You're a lucky man that its a possibility for you.

20. I have to agree with the pro bi people. Although I'm more gay. There's just something really nice about sucking dick and getting fucked by one that's just satisfying, but then again I'm more of a top so I prefer the ass of a guy hehe. I get why the roughness would be a turnoff especially to straight men, but it's more about the shape of the male anatomy rather than how it feels, but that's just me.

Also one thing to keep in mind is not all men have rough skin. There are plenty that have smooth skin and don't grow hair (while still being an adult) where that isn't an issue and many men prefer that (myself included). But I don't mind hairy guys either. :)

I only choose the Twins just because I've had a crush on the Sprouse twins since I was a kid and seeing them do it would be hot. And they are 6 days older than me so I'd find that to be the least creepiest out of your choices haha. I think for the sake of controversy I'm not saying my 2nd choice. XD