Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being baked in public

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mOsh, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Me and my friend once smoked at a watermark in the family bathroom. That's the bathroom that's big and has a lock on it and shit. We weren't like completely stoned cause we didn't have alot of weed. But we were pretty high. And the water slides were 40x times better. And the lazy river was boss.

2. I like it when I cover it up nicely first. Eyedrops, change clothes or shower.

I like to play flag football high. Im pretty good lol.

It also depends on who I will be around, and how important those people are.
    If i will have close 1 on 1 encounters, I dont like it as much, but if I'm with a group, especially of drinkers or smokers, its not a big deal.