Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being asked for weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ectorun, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Has anyone ever approached you and asked you where to find weed? How did the conversation go, how did you respond? I've never been asked.

2. Been asked a number of times.

The weirdest was when me and my GF were walking round a forest. It's a usual spot for hikers and dog walkers, but not very well known and well out of the way.
    We were just standing there smoking and we saw this man (aged 50+) walking up towards us.
    He caught us off guard and we hid our joint and tried our best to look like we were just having a walk.

The guy then approaches us and asks "Are you smoking weed".

We were hesitant to respond.

He then follows up with "Do you know where I could get some? My wife loves the stuff".

As much as I'm happy to help a fellow toker out, I'm a bit hesitant to be handing out numbers to complete strangers.

We ended up having a chat and both went on our way, but it was an interesting experience.

More commonly though you'll have some street thug come upto you and ask in the middle of a busy street.

"Yo fam! *kisses teeth* You know where manz can get some smoke bruv?"

No, not for you I don't.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ive been asked by gas station workers when buying swishers. i just laugh and say i smoke them straight

4. Storytime - a long long time ago (11th grade summer), me and a car-full of my friends were out cruising backroads at 4 in the morning. This Scion rides right up on my ass for a minute or two, then passes me and takes off, so I'm like "let's fucking do this" and I pass him and that commences an hour long street race. We raced down Main Street, passed the school, then back to my neighborhood. I started to panic because these guys wouldn't stop following me, so I park at the Walmart to see what's up. He pulls up next to me, rolls down his window and says..."I'm new around here, do you know where to get some weed??". Lol I sold him a G of my stuff and then we all went and launched a big ass firework off in my backyard and called it a night.

• Like Like x 3
  5. This was kinda cool.
    I was hitchhiking out to Liffey falls (beautiful spot in Tasmania) with a good friend of mine and our partners. After a couple successful rides we were left walking down forestry roads for hours without water, then these two French guys in a car rolled up. One leant out the window and pointed to his marijuana leaf hat and almost said pot, I knew what he was after so I grabbed out a handful of buds. He reached for his wallet but I didn't need money and said don't worry about it. Next thing he jumps out of the car, pops the boot and all I saw was the carton of water and didn't even hesitate "I'll grab some water man". 5 grams of bud for 4 litres of water usually isn't a good deal but we all left with big smiles that's for sure ! Went on to find a wicked lift with some awesome American backpackers and had an awesome time.

• Like Like x 5
  6. On the fourth of July some dudes asked me for weed at the place I worked out. I didn't have any and I was 17 at the time lol. These dudes were probably 24.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I used to get asked all the time around the city centre, like more than once a week for several years, and those were years where i wasnt smoking regularly too. Then I cut my dreads off and mysteriously it stopped over night.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I have been asked for weed lots of times lol ... Normally I hook them up

I have been asked by strangers several times over the years as well ... Normally it would be at the board walk or somewhere with a lot of tourists ...

They would smell what I'm smoking and hit me with the ( I'm on vacation and don't know where to find anything line )

I won't fuck with them though .. I would just feel to sketched out ...... I have smoked out some random stranger plenty of times though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum