Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being asked for herb? & Herb Tax?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jizzledfreq, Oct 4, 2012.

1. How do you guys feel when you get asked for some herb? I personally hate it, maybe I'm just being stingy.

Herb Tax - Last time I bought an ounce, I bought off my girlfriends parents dealer. They acted as a middle man so to speak. In addition to my girlfriends mom bringing it to me 5 days after I gave them the money, she then proceeds to help herself to a few nugs of my bud. Basically a bud tax.

Later that week...

We are all going to a birthday party, I bring a few nugs and she rolls two joints. While at the birthday party we only smoke one joint, I didn't even get to smoke the other fucking joint of weed I supplied!

Few weeks later....

Being asked for herb - I've been out of herb for a few weeks, and my girlfriends mom is taking her son to boyscouts after eating some dinner, and she then proceeds to ask me if I have any "goodies" which I reply no.

The second time, her step father came over and helped us fix a leak that sprung on our trailer, and after he was about to go he then asks me for some goodies in exchange for his services.

You know they've smoked me up plenty, but they always offered, I never asked, and I feel like they are taking advantage of me and my weed. I usually smoke whole ounces to myself, but what do you think? I feel like whenever I get it from them, it's always days late, and taxed. That's why I don't like smoking with them.

2. Get a new dealer? Don't let people pinch out of your shit, tack on another 10 bucks if they have to to get them not to take any.

3. Damn how moochy of them, I'd just start looking around for a new dealer. Idk though if it were my girlfriends parents I'd let them take buds and shit, but jack a j and take days to get you your shit? Different story, totally start asking around for a new hook-up

4. I've convinced my girlfriend to let me start growing. :smoke: but I still think it's fucked they pinch from my sacks. I don't mind when people ask, "Yo man could you hook up a nug?" but just snatching some nugs, that's lame.

5. Yeah bro, every other dealer I've been through has been able to hook it up within 24 hours. I was a little peeved about that I didn't get to smoke that joint either, and the bud was seriously unpotent. A sign that they don't care about quality.

6. Dayyam! That sucks. I would find another source of my own. I personally hate the middleman b.s.

7. I wouldn't keep buying from 'em, I can see where they'd think you should smoke 'em up (I know they offered, but every once in a while getting 'em back wouldn't be bad) but its not cool that they tax, did they tell you it'd be taxed?

The joint thing aint cool either, shoulda been like "Hey, let me get my joint" lol

8. They never do it until the bud is finally delivered 5 days later, it's lame too because they always take so long getting me my product, and then they want a piece of the action. I wouldn't mind smoking them up, but that's just crap that they take forever to get it to me, tax me, and then want a smoke out on top of that.

9. #9 nameless01, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2012
    Personally I wouldn't mind if some ASKS for some weed if they supply me with their dealers herb (or I just bought a sack) because its better or for whatever reason I ask them to get me bud from wherever they get it from ,because I find it to be common courtesy , but if they take a few nugs out without asking then that's just rude

10. Yea thats what I'm sayin, its lame of them in every regard.

The only reason I see their point at all is they've smoked you up before, but since they're pinching your bag they can't complain, heck I'd rather smoke someone up than have them pinch a nug.

You said your girl is letting you grow though? Trust me, win decision. I'd recommend you get some auto's going so you can harvest while your other plants are just starting to bud (or in my case I'll be flowering right when I harvest my auto)

11. thats kinda fucked up.they should at least give you the bud the next day.and taking youre j and nugs.what the hell.imo they should at most take a smokeout since theyre not out their own money and they take their sweet ass time.it seems like theyre kind of taking advantage of you.they should be treating you better than that since theyre basically family to you.seems kind of fucked up to mooch like that imo

12. [quote name='"jizzledfreq"']

I've convinced my girlfriend to let me start growing. :smoke: but I still think it's fucked they pinch from my sacks. I don't mind when people ask, "Yo man could you hook up a nug?" but just snatching some nugs, that's lame.[/quote]

Badass lol I had to convince my girl to let me start growing too she said I can't have more than three plants and I can't tell anyone. Deffinantly saves cash, and its so rewarding to hear "man this shits kick ass" from a people I smoke with. Getting started is a bitch though

13. That sucks man, just wondering have to talked to you gf about what's happened? It's not right that: 1. you gotta pay upfront 2. it takes so long to get your bud 3. its not great quality and 4. they snag your bud! Honestly man i'd talk to them about it, i know its awkward cause they're your girlfriends parents but its either that, find a new deal or keep putting up with it.

14. No one taxes your stash like that, man. Damn.

Psyche

15. I know the feeling, bro.
    When my dealer drives out to me, I tell him straight up so there's no more pinching than i want involved.. ayye, keep a G to yourself for coming out to me.

Fuck that keepin a joint shit though, that's allot of weed! She should have atleast smoked half that with you, that's definitely taking advantage.

16. She said I can only have one plant for now, but after we see how it goes with that I can move up to more. My girlfriend is uncomfortable about talking about weed with her parents. I would talk to them about it, but they seem to make everything a big joke, and would end up roasting me about it.

17. I'm all for weed tax, but at the expense of the buyer. If someone goes out of their way to get me bud or fronts it to me etc the least I can do is pack up a bowl for their troubles. It's kinda skeezy to just take from someone's bag tho, no difference between that and shorting someone

Nothing would piss me off more than when someone would ask me to front them bud and they can pay me in 2 weeks AND they want me to drive to them etc.....

Maybe I'm just a generous person

18. the only time there should be a 'tax' is on fronts depending how long it would take them to pay you back, like if its gonna take a week you could add an extra ten dollars to it if you want, its pretty understandable

19. Buying mmj is the same as any other business transaction, if you want a front you're gonna have to offer up some collateral or pay an exorbitant interest rate.

Only difference is a dealer will break ur legs, a company will break your credit, and trust me, you can still buy weed with 2 broken legs u can't buy SHIT with no credit lol

20. If I gave someone money for an oz and it took them 5 days to get it to me they would be offering ME extra nugs. Not trying to take some out of my bag for taking their jolly ol' time. Figure out who they are going to and cut them out. Sounds to me like they are just using you to mooch off of.