Being an introvert living in an extroverts world...

Discussion in 'General' started by Anaru, Oct 22, 2009.

1. I agree with all the posts so far (didn't read them all, but most have the points I like) anyway, if I want to talk, I want to talk about shit that's real. Trial and tribulations of life, problems in the worlds, just shit that actually matters, even getting down to the feeling level. I love listening and talking on that level, it actually lets me know who that person really is inside and how they feel. Chatty Cathy's just go on and on and on about shit that I could give a flying *uck about. To me it's almost as good as staring at the wall like my cat does, that's how I feel when people do that. Don't give me wrong bullshitting every now and again is okay, but it's not for me.

2. I'll tell you what I hate. When I'm out for dinner with a group of people, and someone comments on how I havn't said much. I just want to jump up and say "You know what mate? FUCK YOU!". I actually see that as quite rude. It makes things even more awkward and draws attention to the fact that I'm not talking and hints that I should do some or something.

3. I am an introvert also with not much friends. Believe me, I had my fair share of battling with the whole "I wasted my high school years, the best years of my life" thought. It always makes me a bit ticked when I read trip stories that involves a guy tripping with his buddies

But yeah, one of the reasons I started doing drugs was to find an escape with reality and to see if it could help with the depression I deal with. Also, I am hoping that one of my trips will help me see the world differently.

Not to mention, I have college to look forward too, but I really want to get my grades up. I would love to experience the dorm experience and getting high with my roommate experience.