being an introvert and depressed

Discussion in 'General' started by vapinescapin, Mar 7, 2012.

1. does this apply to you? ways to help?

5htp?

2. hey man,
    hope you get over your depression...not much i can offer you there, i really do not get depressed much, so i am no pro on how to deal with it, but have read much about it and it can be serious...hope all goes well for you...you may wish to talk to a professional

3. As tough as it sounds, stop thinking about it.
    I find with myself that the more I think about my issues the more noticeable they become to myself and others. Depression is a dark part of every human beings life, just remember that your not alone and there are literally millions of people out there with the same problem. It's a part of life that I believe everyone must go through so we can learn to appreciate even the littlest of things.

4. Try to spend some time out in the sun. It helps with depression.
    Otherwise try to talk to someone.
    If you don't want to talk to SOMEONE,
    Record yourself and talk to a video camera.

If you aren't on anti depressants, try them.
    They are relatively easy to get from your primary doctor.

Sometimes what you need is a good cry and a good friend. Even if its your pillow.
    Let it out and you might feel better.

I've been there. And still am.

Another thing can help is letting it out somehow.
    Writing, music, making music, drawing.
    You know. <3

5. damn... given too much rep. shenanigans!

6. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

damn... given too much rep. shenanigans![/quote]

What do you mean by that? Lmao

7. good point...i read early morning sun until about lunch is the best...or gives the best response in that it works with the "morning mind'....

8. you can only "rep" 10 posts per day. i've been on a spree, lots of intriguing and beguiling shit going down in the city today :p :laughing:

9. its best you never learn.. illadelph knows tho.. good ol veteran

10. [quote name='"fieryflora"']

good point...i read early morning sun until about lunch is the best...or gives the best response in that it works with the "morning mind'....[/quote]

Its because people need sunlight to thrive. I spend a lot of time in the dark.
    When you get outside and its a nice sunny day, you feel a little lighter and happier.
    Try it. It'll help c:

11. [quote name='"vapinescapin"']

its best you never learn.. illadelph knows tho.. good ol veteran[/quote]

Lolll I kinda wanna know now .___. I'm a noob obv. Clue me in d:

12. [​IMG]

couldn't resist :p

rep is kind of like uhmm.... idk how to really describe it other than a like on facebook, with "points"

you make an insightful, meaningful, funny, what have you post and people will give you "rep" for it.

13. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

couldn't resist :p

rep is kind of like uhmm.... idk how to really describe it other than a like on facebook, with "points"

you make an insightful, meaningful, funny, what have you post and people will give you "rep" for it.[/quote]

Lololol. A win, that picture is. d:
    And okay thanks for telling me. I feel kinda dumb d: don't judge me.

14. for real...i used to be into sun gazing for a while...though it's a little different, it really helped me with some things...do not do it regularly now, only as need be.

15. [quote name='"fieryflora"']

for real...i used to be into sun gazing for a while...though it's a little different, it really helped me with some things...do not do it regularly now, only as need be.[/quote]

Yeah. Depending on where you are located, I'd start as soon as possible.
    And why not sit in the sun and do something relaxing?
    It will make you feel at peace.

16. padawan judgement, young not

OP, i recently went back onto anti-depressants and taking a really sweet multivitamin that has 5htp in it. i couldn't really tell you if it's JUST the 5htp but i feel SO much better on a daily basis than i did months ago.

now only if i could cure insomnia...

17. why not indeed...sit in the sun and smoke a relaxing bowl...

18. [quote name='"fieryflora"']why not indeed...sit in the sun and smoke a relaxing bowl...[/quote]

exactly.
    Although weed Is a "downer". Aha

19. not this durban poison :smoking:

loveeeee sativas.

20. Depressed? Never heard of this before.