Being a pussy in front of your girl?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jordan21, Mar 30, 2011.

1. I have never been in this situation this is just a question I thought of. What if a guy jacked as he'll hits your girlfriend or wife or something? What would you do? Would you fight him when he's jacked as he'll and would easily kick your ass? Or walk away? What would you do?

2. Pick up the first sturdy object in sight? :confused_2:

I would love to call the cops and get him arrested, but I'd probably flip shit first.

3. Honestly, what's the point of both of us getting our asses kicked?

4. Punch him in the larynx.............and then chili dog him.

5. haha i feel like ive seen that same situation on some tv show. dude watches girlfriend get hit, then dude does nothing and says what you said.

6. So you would walk away?

7. Hahahaha that actually made me laugh I got a weird look from the roommate for that one.

8. Same.

9. #9 KillerKush, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    If someone hit my girl I would be out for blood.

When I get really pissed off it is a bad sight to behold.

I would hit him with a knee to the stomach, then an ax kick to the neck.

10. I personally don't think it matters how jacked the guy is, if he hits any girl you should find anyway to beat his ass to the ground! :)

11. [​IMG]

12. well... I'm glad i have a concealed weapons permit

13. all you gotta say is

BACK THE FUCK UP MUTHA FUCKA

14. Might as well just call the pigs and have him thrown in the slammer.

15. Simple fight and beat him, even if hes jacked hes probably all bark. Learn some Jits and Flying Armbar the douche. Only problem is if someone hit a woman in front of most of us people, would we stop mashing the punk who hit the woman? Damn man this question ends in a trip to Prison!

16. if he HIT my girl? absolutely go ape shit on him (no pun intended)

if hes being a dick or hitting on her id probably try and tell him to chill but i wouldnt do much else if hes huge

17. Kick his mother fucking ass.

...and even if you lose you will probably get the best sex of your life after wards. she might even let you put it in her ass. :D

18. I'd like to hear input from any females. Girls, what would be the appropriate way to act?

19. My experience is that if a dude hits a girl in a public place he usually gets jumped on by more than 1 other guy. Maybe the girls boyfriend can't take a "jacked as he'll" dude, but the other 3 guys who think they might get some for beating that gorillas face in sure can. Thank you University of Arizona pool parties.