Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being a Loner

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by swanseatoker, Oct 24, 2012.

1. #1 swanseatoker, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    Anyone else a loner? I am. People tend to generalize us as anti social or weird, but I just prefer my own company. The vast majority of people annoy me, so chilling with my fish tank and my dog seem preferable alot of the time lol. Not that im saying I don't have friends, its just a lot of the time id rather be alone.

Since this is a weed forum, I'll add that I prefer to smoke alone as well. It's soooo relaxing. And I don't have to deal with moochers :smoke:

2. Well I wouldn't call myself a loner, I don't think I'm ever left alone for more than 5 minutes without being constantly bugged by my friends. I am a loner when it comes to music though, I enjoy rocking out to music by myself.

3. Yeah I love being high alone. I don't have to worry about what my friends want to do, I can just chill and relax.

4. #5 Dubway, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
    i think the correct term is introvert. I am an introvert too, NOT socially awkward. I prefer smoking by myself, its so much more relaxing, i dont have to put up with music im not a fan of. If i want some munchies, i dont have to share my fridge with everyone else, i watch what i want when i want, go chill with my dog for a bit, smoke some more when i want, listen to what i want, its just better !
    I do enjoy smoking in others company, but i just enjoy smoking alone more

5. Loner right here! A lot of people are surprised that I am. I'm not socially awkward but I just don't keep really close contact with my friends. I just prefer being by myself.

6. I just don't fit into society lol.
    I'm not a loner FOREVER, just for now until i find my group i guess i am.

7. Fellow introvert here: I have peeps I smoke back home but I truly prefer smoking alone. I don't really mesh with people sober or high, so I conform in solitude.

8. If you like chilling by yourself there's not a single thing wrong with it but you come off its not your choice to be a loner but a result of something. You mentioned chilling with your fish... There's nothing entertaining about watching fish all day.

9. I think that everyone here is lying, u just need to find the right people. I can definitely agree. alot of people think im antisocial.im pretty introverted. But Ive spent enough time alone. I prefer being with people over alone. I dont have the best social skills either, except when im drunk ;)

10. I think the older I get the more I like to be alone. Friends dying off and others moving away. Just life.

11. "Day and night
    The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night
    He's all alone, some things will never change"

"The lonely stoner, mr. solo doe low"

Gay song, gay lyrics, reminds me of this thread.

12. I love being introvert since my friends dont want to travel out of country so i went by myself and women wouldnt leave me alone lol. I start doing that more often and it true that women approach men that are solo instead of being with friends.

13. Hell yea dude. I love going out and chillin with friends, but i need my alone time to stay sane haha.

14. Im a loner and I have friends, but I only hang out with them like ounce a month tho.

15. Ounce, a month ^_^.....
    I see what you did there, heh.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss-cUrhDUW8&feature=related]EKOOSTIK HOOKAH @ ROTR 8-14-09 'LONER' - YouTube[/ame]

17. [quote name='"2danks"']Im a loner and I have friends, but I only hang out with them like ounce a month tho.[/quote]

Lol you smoke too much weed. Hang out with friends an ounce a month hahaha.

18. I'm an ambivert. I love hanging out with others and having a good time and all that, but if it goes on for too long, I tend to get shitty until I get to go home and be by myself. Alone time is pretty much necessary for my sanity haha.

19. You don't have to be a d'bag about it bro.