Being a high school smoker sucks balls

Discussion in 'General' started by Da_Jtac_0, Oct 26, 2008.

1. being a stoner in high school sucks balls. all the high school dealers have shitty weed and they never have any. i just called my guy to get some because i am in a bad mood because i just got into a fight with my mom and he never has any. the closest thing i have to getting good weed is my friend whos parents go to ny to get theirs and share with there son. how did you guys make it through high school with shitty connects? did you ever have any good connects or did you smoke brick weed? i am personally real tired of shitty brick weed and really want some good connects.

2. i was smoking danks in 8th grade. its all about who you know

3. when i was in high school i knew plenty of peeps that had dank

maybe its you....

4. always got good weed in hioghschool. Find a dealer outside of highschool dude thats what it takes. buy fron an adult:p

5. Seconded.

When I was in highschool I had that stanky stanky at the low low.

Oh yeah.

-AFD

6. I started smoking my soph. year and my first bowl was blueberry. I never even smoked brick weed until college.

Try harder. Make new friends?

7. Not always, it really depends where you live and stuff.

8. how did you find adults that sold. especially when you were younger. i am 18 but have no car. i'm also not like some crazy outgoing stoner who hangs with all those kids. i usually hang with kids that dont smoke so its hard to get good hookups.

9. Shit.. I only smoked schwag and some low grade mids in HS...

It was hard to get a decent connect in hs for sure... I remember there was one time when I was dry for nearly 2 months!

10. Hahaha, dude just hit up your friends and have them hit up their friends until you find a dealer. It all kind of depends on where you live too. I don't think I've even smoked brick weed or schwag

11. word. Back in 8th I remember buying trainwreck all the time.

12. I can get good ass homegrown from highschool buddies or straight fire from other connects

13. I didn't smoke in high school, but I still knew where the dank likely was. Talk to people you wouldn't normally talk to and you'll findit.

14. Damn I loved bein a HS kid, you just need to get to know people...

Never was a shortage of exotics or flame mids, 2people(that I knew of) in the school grew and I was one:D.

I've never smoked brick, sorry to hear that's all you can cop right now. Just ask around n find out what's good.

15. That sucks. What grade you in?

16. Highschool has the best connects. I always got dank because my friends grew and they were my dealers. The only problem was in highschool it was harder to find a cheap price, but I usually got hooked up so it didn't apply to me lol. :smoke:

17. actualyl one of my best connects ever is from my highschool. densest smellies best looking most amazing fucking nugs ever

18. yeah high school dealers suck balls unless you're really tight with them and they have a steady connect

in high school i knew a legit dealer that was in his 30's so it was all good

19. I live in a town where like half of my Highschool smokes. Dank goes around like a common cold.

20. Pot was hard to find for me in high school, i dunno why.

But thizzles and 'cid just was everywhere.