Being a girl pothead

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Vickystilblazin, Jan 20, 2013.

1. #1 Vickystilblazin, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    Is Being a girl pothead bad I'm a girl and love smoking the herb ive smoke since i was 12 everybody I know calls me a pothead but they Accept me I smoke about 4 times almost everyday
    I live THE HIGH LIFE :smoking:
    What's it like for you being a girl pothead????
    Post what you think about this?

2. Gender has no change on smoking pot. It's not bad period unless you're like 10.

e: okay 18

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't see the issue.

4. Nothing at all. I love girl potheads and its for pretty much the same reason I love gamer girls: it's sexy as fuck to find a girl who shares your hobbies, especially when they're ones that are usually guy-dominant.

5. Most girls I know who do it are very secretive about it, and don't really share with anyone. I don't have any problems with it.

6. Why would it matter if you are female or not? Gender has nothing to do with something being "bad" or "good" something is only good or bad if it's affects you negatively or positively. People would find a lot more happiness in life if they didn't worry so much about how other people perceive them.

7. You bring a solid point here, and I honestly hope that more women who are considering using cannabis that are concerned with gender-based bias really read this post. I do fear that the (seemingly) extremely low number of women vs. men who consume cannabis that social stigmas are a large factor towards that huge delta.

It's either that, or more women need to remove that stick from their ass and loosen up and understand that we men usually love that trait about you, so don't you dare hide it. :D

8. obviously its good

9. As long as it doesn't tear you away from the kitchen too long.:cool:

• Like Like x 2
  10. I smoke to get high, not for looks.

11. If you think it is, sure.

12. I don't smoke everyday but i smoke multiple times a week, but some of my best friends (girls) smoke everyday. There's NOTHING wrong with it at all. For some reason girls are more judged about it than guys, that's just how i feel.
    It's just marijuana people, any gender is game to get high (;

13. I have a feeling this girl is like 14.

• Like Like x 2
  14. my friend dated an 18 year old girl when we were 16. she was a HUGE pothead. it was fucking awesome. we didn't even have our license yet, and this chick drove us around everywhere, so we thought she was cool as fuck. my friend didn't smoke that much, and his girl was new to the area, so they always came to me to whenever they needed a hookup. I would take them to my dealer and I would always get smoked up for free :)

nothing wrong with being a girl pothead. I'm sure my friend enjoyed it (his girl would always get horny when she blazed, they fucked on my couch one time...)

15. Like omg ur a pothead? Im a pothead too! We should totally be potheads together!

16. As long as it doesn't hinder your ability to make sandwiches and you don't mind smoking in the kitchen, go for it.

17. Usually leads me back into the kitchen lol

Anyways, I don't think there is anything wrong with being a girl who smokes. I am too :) To me though it's about priorities. If it is getting in the way of you being able to function or your quality of life or making you broke all the time, then it is a problem and I don't care if you have a P or a V if you are still functioning normally you're golden.

18. There's nothing like smoking a bowl and cuddling in bed with a cute girl, too bad my girl is in prison =(

19. I don't think anyone should aspire to be a pothead. I mean its ok to be high every waking hour that your not at work (unless its ok with your work:cool:) but people should really aspire to be most excellent both morally and professionally.

That's why I coined the term "Cannabis Enthusiast." It conjures up images of someone who aspires towards a relatively healthy lifestyle, someone who strives for financial independence, someone who either owns a suit or has thought about buying one.

So to put it bluntly, it is wrong that you are a girl pothead, you should call yourself a Girl Cannabis Enthusiast. ;)

20. its fine..I'm high atleast 5x aweek,usually 3x a day an sometimes 5-6..
    doesn't really matter,as long as u stay responsible an use weed positively in ur life
    plus who gives a fuck what people think of u..if u didn't smoke they'd find another
    reason to dislike u anyway soo screw it an toke on..