being a girl fuckin rules...get u outta tight spots

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 6ganjaprincess9, Feb 12, 2009.

1. ok so me and my boy were bored so we decided to roll a blunt....so we go to a "secluded" street and i proceed to break the weed, lick the blunt, and put it all together and create a beauty....and then a pig rolled by.......ugh..... soooo, the first thing to come to mind is stash the blunt and empty baggie in my vagina!!! lmao....
    the cop asks if we have substances and we deny erry thing,
    and then he was like wat were u stashin ? claimin that he saw my hand movements from wen he stopped us...
    first thing that comes to my mind:i have my period. the tampon i have is brutallly hurtin me so i had to reposition myself...hehe..
    but apparently the cop was so disgusted and yet felt so bad for me that he just told us to move along.....

amazin!!!! to think that i hate my period, and yet talkin bout it got me out of a tight spot....

and then we proceeded to smoke that blunt, even though it was in my crotch,...after that we made up an insider and named the weed that we bought, Virgin Vagina.... :D

2. haha, nice....
    quick thinking

3. good story but idk if I would have smoked the blunt

4. lol... it wasnt in my vaj dude, it was like cradled above my crotch, and i didnt really have my period... plus, a virgin pussy is a safe pussy...lmfao..it was the best high til date, so it was worth it

5. well as long as its wrapped in some plastic, i think you'd be fine

6. Hahaha nice, maybe next time something like that happens, ill shovel the shit down my pants and tell the cop that I have a "tickle in my anus".

7. haha nice story. was it a statey that rolled up on you? fuckin hate our stateys in my area, they're all pissed off because the state took them out of the cities and put them up in the boondocks to deal with domestic disputes and alcoholics.

8. Good job. way to think on your toes.

9. i've gotten away with using that excuse too...

theres always a silver lining to every cloud lol

10. You probably killed the cops boner.

11. I would so smoke your vagina weed
    without a doubt

Weed = Awesome
    Vagina = Even More Awesome
    Vagina + Weed = Fucking Amazing.

Its science.

12. damn ganjap i would smoke that with you in a heart beat! YEAH! hell yes i would. Im stoned!

Toke on princess

13. The vagina is a highly underrated storage spot for hiding weed. All men have is their asshole, which just isn't the same. :p

14. double entendre ftw

15. + rep for being a virgin, i find girls sexy when i find out that they are virgins. Not because i can take it from them, but because i am on too

16. HA, fuck cops they ruin everything. Atleast u got away and go to smoke ya blunt.

17. Wait.. Like you actually stuck the weed UP INSIDE? :eek:

Or just down your pants.. :confused:

18. thats awesome but i dont know if anything makes up for having a period every month lol

19. I believe she clarified it was only in the region, not approaching the point of no return. :p

If you don't mind me asking how old you are, I'm always assuming that every girl around my age has been around the block more than once. It'd be refreshing to know there is a sizable group that is as sexless as I am. :eek:

20. Never trust anything that bleeds for days and doesnt die.