Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being a cop

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamshaw, May 27, 2009.

1. well i wanna be a cop to help people avoid being arrsted for smoking weed...u know one of the chill cops and help kids not get caught doing dumb shit

i wanna know if in the USA i can smoke weed depending on the state or do they do random drug test...

and if i was to move to Canada would it be okay or would i also face random drug test depending on the privandence

currently live in NYC...i plan on attending college and making taking law enforcement classes before i join the academy or w/e

2. yea man...:smoking:

3. As far as I know, every police precinct in the USA does random drug tests. Canada, I don't know, screw them. Do not smoke weed as a cop in the US. Eventually, you will get caught.

4. this is true

5. What I have been told buy family members and friends that are in Law Enforcement or trying to get in. That they allow you to have "tried" it, but I don't think they want people who are like yeah I have been smoking since I was 12. My cousin is trying to be a police officer, and he hasn't smoked since he was 17(He is turning 21 in a month). Good luck though. I am not sure how it is in every state, but don't get a ticket for possession, that's going to be a big holdback.

6. One of the members of this forum is a cop that smokes. Message him.

his name is: I vape that.

7. my father is a policeman and from what he has told me it sounds like they test you when they need to.

I.E. you were in a pursuit chasing some suspects and accidentally hit a car in doing so.
    or maybe (hope not) have to pull the trigger some day, they would definitely test you.

so basically while some may actually doit randomly, my dad made it seem like they only do it when something goes down.

hope this helps

8. I think he might have gotten banned. I am not sure why though.

However he did say that he only got tested near the end of the year once a year as long as he was in the force, so I guess you could get away with it.

9. Dont do it. Those two things just dont fit well together. An officer of the law who breaks the law isnt doing his job as a law obiding citizen, you could also get in trouble for not busting stoners if another officer sees it. Whats the appeal to the NYPD?

10. Fuck the police

11. true that

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggvYRF5BAfU]YouTube - Pineapple Express - FUCK THE POLICE![/ame]

13. hah nwa!

14. fuck the police that are dick heads

forget it then i'll just be a private investigator or sketch artist...i cant draw for shit

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQKSQBJ58rY]YouTube - Fuck The Police - Pineapple Express[/ame]

HOly shit, i got video ninja'd WTF!!!

16. haha funny you should say that but one of my close friends is a poral officer and he smokes weed everyone once in a while at parties and stuff but he still gets random drug tests and uses synthetic urine if he is not clean.

17. I love dat move-e

18. same its my favorite movies