1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Behold...The Almighty Search Button!!!!

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by RMJL, Aug 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. \"Can I search the board?

You can search for posts based on username, word(s) in the post or just in the subject, by date, and only in particular forums. To access the search feature, click on the \"search\" link at the top of most pages.....\"

...or use this link:

2. thank you god, I\'ve been waiting for this...

3. Thank adam, shoota and Locus...especially adam!!!! :D

(and Krazihare for not making me explain why we call this a \"sticky!!!!\")
  4. awesome! :D
  5. excellent!!

Now we just sit back and wait for the noobs...
  6. im gonna keep bumping this.

and search for boobies..

thats still a possible sticky risnt it?
  7. yummmm ..... boobies ;)

boobs are pretty cool.
  8. can we search for boobies?

9. only one way to find out.....:D

10. that featu0)res only been there since i joined, so it wasnt much of a wait; )
  11. nah i think he means hes been waiting for someone to post a sticky of this, so all the noobs always post threads like \"first time toker questions?\" and \"is it normal to feel weird when i\'m high\", and the classic \"what material to use for bowls?\"....
    yea i\'m in a bad mood today....
  12. hell ya ive been thanked!!! but ya, this is great, hopefully people view this thread tho.. cause it dont do no good if people dont look... :mad: !!! but thanks a lot rmjl!!

13. yup, thats about right
  14. btw, i kno this sounds incrdibly stupid, but like did u guys see what cowofsteel did, how he put a quote of what i said in a box in his reply... how do u do taht? i\'ve never been able to figure it out.
  15. right above where it says \"post reply\" it says quote, click on that and just type under it, and your writing will be under it when you post
  16. I\'ve tried looking in faq & couldn\'t find the answer to:
    How many posts do I need before I can change my title? After junior member? How many would that be?
  17. Go to edit profile, custom user text....then change it. I don\'t think there is a limit but I don\'t remember. 30 posts should be more than enough, I would think. You\'re at 29. Try to change it now. :)
  18. OK...I just changed it. Let\'s see if I did it right.
    Nope...I checked the box, entered my new title, but it still comes up member...really no big deal.
  19. That makes no sense to me. Does anyone know how many posts you have to have to change the name above the avatar???
  20. For some reason I was thinking 50, but I\'m not really sure RMJL.....

Grasscity Deals Near You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.