Behold....Sarah Barracuda!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mudfish, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Be very afraid libs.

Ronald Reagan has been reborn.....and he is a hot chick! This was the best moment for the GOP in over 20 years. She is the future.

Yeah, yeah....it's my first post here. Been lurking for a few months and yes, I enjoy the herb.

2. I love hot chicks. Especially smart MILF ones...

3. hahah

4. You make joke?

5. No, I make war. I am evil neo-con.

6. This woman isn't that bright, she's simply playing on the popular talking points that happen to be floating in the sea of bullshit at the moment. Typical schizoid combination of anti-tax, pro-war, anti-regulation, pro-statist, anti-liberty scum. At least McCain doesn't hesitate to let you know he's a freedom-hating warmonger, but Palin, like Obama, pretends to be something better. Somehow that's even more despicable.

7. that pretty much sums it up.

8. I hate to tell ya......but that shit sells in middle America. McCain was never going to take New York anyway.

9. When CNN and Campbell Brown give her props.....she nailed it.

10. I just want to thank her for my new sig quote.

It should be really offensive to anyone who can read a constitution.

11. Campbell Brown is annoying as shit. Just like that Brazile woman. Makes me want to cut my wrists.

12. Oh no Campbell Brown Fan Here.

But she was definitly fawning over Palin after her speech.

Did anyone else here the lame ass Obama camp response to the speech?

Quote:
    The speech that Governor Palin gave was well delivered, but it was written by George Bush's speechwriter and sounds exactly like the same divisive, partisan attacks we've heard from George Bush for the last eight years. If Governor Palin and John McCain want to define 'change' as voting with George Bush 90% of the time, that's their choice, but we don't think the American people are ready to take a 10% chance on change."

Yea yea we get it, lol, Thats the best response he could muster? thats all hes got?

13. Eh, no. It is called political rethoric. The aim of which is to hammer a few simple points or factoids into the voters mind. Repeating the message at every opportunity. By not directly commenting on the oppositions arguments, you do not play into their half of the field. And furthermore, one keeps the initiative by simply staying on the topic of ones own choosing.

In the Obama camp right now, that means telling the voters that voting McCain is essentially voting for a candidate that will continue if not expand on the Bush administration policies. Implied is the contrast, that Obama will not be a new Bush.

Not a bad strategy as such, since Bush is not entirely popular after his string of political and economic disasters.

The democrats will repeat that message until election day. Better get used to it :)

14. I agree on the political rhetoric but he needs to vamp it up or something. It just sound little and unfitting for an attack on a speech like that. He need more substance with it maybe i dont know but something. Its getting boring.

15. I can't wait for the debates between her and Biden.

16. You have to give credit where credit is due, no matter where you stand on the political spectrum. We all know that conventions are Guiness Book of World Records circle jerk material but I thought she did quite well and will provide some sort of boost to McCain's camp. But like penelope said, let's get the debates started.

17. Zylark said

You get the understatement of the year award sir.
    We have natural disasters getting better ratings than this convention.:D

But the hurricanes are actually good entertainment, at least their fireworks are the real thing, unlike the lady governor's qualifications to lead anything larger than a pep rally.

Nice Pom-Poms though huh?

18. You get the correlation of the year award, sir.
    Running an entire state is definitely comparable to a pep rally... um... yeah.

And yes, nice pom-poms. :D

19. Rather dramatic, don't ya think?

If that's the worst quote you can dig up on her then I'd have to say she's in pretty good shape. If you'd like I can add dozens of quotes from Biden to my sig. Some of them he didn't even plagiarize.

20. Like i said, i know McCain made the right choice. Liberals have no idea how to attack her because they never imagined that they would have to deal with the republicans having a attractive, sensible, middle class, pistol packing female version of Ronald Reagen on their ticket.

You could shut down the server if you printed all of Bidens Gaffs.