Beginning to vape, need help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by theTVogs, Aug 25, 2015.

1. #1 theTVogs, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
    I would like to buy a vape to be used with dry bud. I am looking for something not too expensive, but good enough quality I can trust it and bring it places. All I want to be able to do is smoke dry bud out of it, can someone please point me in the right direction as what I should be looking for? Budget $150-$200. Thanks! (Looking for a pen style not desktop)

Edit: I've been looking at the Pax, thoughts?

2. Arizer solo. It's a durable unit, long lasting battery, good vapor quality, proven product, comes with a lifetime warranty (on the unit, not glass), great reviews, simple to use, etc.. I paid $130 online for mine, my buddy paid $120 for his online. Both of us love them. You could also check out the Arizer Air, couldn't tell you much about it though.

3. Another vote for Arizer. I have the Air, but the two are very similar. The air is newer, more expensive, has fewer temperature presets, and a shorter battery life. In exchange its much more portable and discrete to use/carry and the battery is removable (it uses a standard so its easy to find good replacements). Either one would be great.

4. Im selling a Pax 2 brand new if your interested, PM me. Great little thing and I can work with your price range

5. #5 sickmanfraud, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    Planetevape has an offer code on FC for an Arizer Air. $199 Canadian including extra battery and free shipping.

If you are in the USA you can get about a 25% discount on the currency conversion. At current exchange rates it's about $150 US.

6. I have the pax and love it for mobile use or to switch things up. Big oven, great taste/vapor output, and great warranty. It comes with a 10 year warranty, I had one problem with mine in 3 years and they just sent me a new one. Also looks pretty stealthy, I have brought it in to concerts and to a fair.

It does smell with use though.

7. I disagree strongly with the great taste. Have you tried any convection vapes ?there is a big difference between the two heating methods

8. yes, I personally like the pax, especially for on the go and for people who vspe a lot. Just my opinion

9. The pax is way more than $150-$200.

10. The pax is 200 bucks and comes with a 10 year warranty

11. I was thinking about the current Pax, the Pax 2. Why buy a unit that has been updated without getting the current version?

The Arizer Air is the equivalent of an updated Solo, and available for $150 for USA resident.

12. Another vote here for the Arizer Air. One of the best for the money in my opinion.

13. Just saw a YouTube video by a site called what's your vape temp ? And they test the pax and the Arizer solo and air. The solo and air keep the temperature on the wall was quite stable, the bottom was higher (most Solo and Air users try to keep medicine off the bottom. The pax did not fare too well which was the same for the pax 2.

Even with the guarantee I would rather have a vape with a steady temperature