Beginning... I have a great plan, an expert please review and answer any of my q's!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TCHOIC, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Ok, here is my situation... someone please go over and help me with this, and give me some pointers! thank you growers and tokers! :smoke:

----THE SITUATION---

I live in an apartment (very poorly managed I might add, so Im not too worried about management coming in randomly). Im planning on growing only 2 plants.

Im looking for a lower odour strain, that is mostly indica and doesnt grow too fucking big. Im thinking White widow, but i would like to know inclusively of its odour and size properties. Any other strain suggestions?

Im gonna rig 3 pieces of plywood together, (so the operation has an open back and open top). Im thinking the unit will just go in my closet. How big should I make this unit?
    Line it with mylar.

I can get a 1' x 1' LED light board from a local out-of-basement hydroponics and seed seller (for a damn good price, thats why im going here)
    This i will place on top (? i think, is that were the lights should go?)

Get a power timer, (so it turns off at appropriate intervals).
    My local hydro shop (not the out-of-basement one LOL) sells Ona Block for smell. Apparently works pretty good. I also have an ozone and negative ion generator.

Put a miniature fan in the unit, for better circulation.

The plants will go in some grow bags (with drain holes, ect). But what sizes should I get?

My hydro shop sells soil, so im not too worried of anything there...
    BUT
    Nutrients? What should I use, and WHEN?

Im gonna make a homemade CO2 generator for bigger yields, (pretty easy to make right?)

Anyways...
    any loopholes, please help... Im looking for an efficient and inexpensive small grow! thanks!!!