beginning growing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by occidio, May 9, 2003.

1. ok, i smoke almost every day and ive been looking into growing my own plant. i need a lot of help since i know next to nothing about growing a plant, let alone the type of seeds and maintenance and shit. is there any way to grow it effectively without lamps and shit, just good old sunlight, but itll be an indoor plant? also, what are some good ways to hide it and yet keep it healthy when you arent around for a little while? summers coming up so ill probably be around it a lot, i just need a lot of help since i know nothing about this shit and i feel like a huge newbie. also...there must be some catch, right? other than the cost of seeds, you get free weed? i know its more risky, but can you help me out? any advice?

2. read the guide under my sig.....it has all your answers.....Peace out.......Sid

3. thanks man, thats a nice guide.

4. your welcome........:) ......Peace out.....Sid

5. well i read through most of it and it sounds way more involved than i thought. couldnt you treat it as a normal plant with normal bedroom ventilation, sunlight, water, soil, and all that kind of shit and still yield decent weed?

6. no......it needs a lot of light.....and allmost all the time apart from the flowering phase when it needs a lot of light for 12 hours and none for the other 12.......Peac out.....Sid

7. needs at least 5 hours of direct sun light put it in a big ole pot and put it out side for the day then bring it in just buy some potting soil with slow releasing fertilizer than when it starts to bud us bloom buster u can get at a local home depot and just water like every 2 to 3 days if it doesnt rain and dont over fert

Peace

P.S.- dont over fert and u want a brown seed with black stripes not like colored seeds and usually just to start i just it directly into the soil