Beginning a Swaziland winter outdoor grow with night time temps of 11° and day time temps 26°

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Boogeyman618, May 7, 2018.

1. Hi Fellow Growers, im currently running a grow operation in the jungle and about to start a winter crop with about 40 plants, my night time temprature are around 11° and day time ones are around 26°.

I am growing completely organic with only animal fertiziler and water which i am feeding to my platation via a 3 inch pie about 700m long which later turns into a normal garden hoes down the line, i am using a gravity feed system to get the water to my plantation with no pump at all (water pressure is excellent).
    My location is ideal very close to a stream which never runs dry.
    i live on the plantation 24/7 and tend to my plants everyday.

Do you think starting a winter crop with about 40 to 50 trees with all the info I have provided is feasible? (Feel free to ask for more details)

2. Marijuana Growing Guides

No experience with cold temps in that range. I'm assuming you are talking Celsius, so you could probably make something work, but I'd still think you'd need a green house, that just seems like a pretty stressful situation on the plants without one. Again, no idea though. Good luck brotha.

3. @Boogeyman618

Temps are OK much the same as I grow in. Southern California here and I grow outside all year round. Well let me be more clear.
    I veg inside under lights and Flower outside 3 sets off season and my mid summer set is more conventional.
    Your at around 22 Latitude South and I'm 34 North so there will be some differences in how my advice applies.

Have you grown before in this area and were you successful ?
    Do you have access to electricity and can you run a veg space inside or out under lights say 24 hours on. No dark ? Cannabis needs about 15 hours of light per day to veg under.
    Less will have them get a month old and Flower at 12 inches tall. (30 cm)
    Get back to me and I'll tailor my next post a bit better once I know a bit more about your local conditions and available plants.
    Do local plants do the usual veg-flower outside when the days are long or are you close enough to the equator that the days don't change much from winter to summer ?
    BNW