Beginners outdoor grow (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by d.conn, Jul 11, 2010.

1. #1 d.conn, Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
    ok so me and my buddy germinated these seeds about a week before 4/20. i honestly dont remember when we planted it i didnt think it would make it this far.

But it did and its going pretty well but 2-5 fans are very yellow and black on the tips and others are a dark green and shriveled up.

Any one know why its like this? too much heat? or not enough watering?
    Oh and sorry about the shitty pictures my camera is broken i had to use my cell

Attached Files:

2. need more info like ph ferts anything you know about these plants
    i think you may have a ph issue

3. That plant needs to be transplanted into a bigger pot

4. We havent put any nutrients or anything like that in. when we first planted it we had it in a peat moss cup, filled up the bucket with miracle grow and soil from the ground then made a hole and threw the peat moss cup in bucket.

as far as transplanting it to a bigger bucket is it hard to do? like im not to sure how to do that with out damaging the roots

5. whats the ph

6. youtube has great videos of people pruning, topping, fiming, transplanting, lst, suppercropping you name it.. just do a simple search and add the words "marijuana plants" to the end lol

As far as whats wrong, looks like ph to me and of course, get a bigger pot.

7. Use in agriculture

Peat is important for farmers and gardeners, who mix it into soil to improve its structure and to increase acidity.

WIKI

8. #8 Rippa, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2010
    looks like the plant got burnt a little...u said u added mg with your soil...you probably burnt it a little...start drowning that plant with some water to give it a good flush....Yes transplant it first into a bigger pot then give it some water....also listen to what outdoor master said add some peat moss to the mix....make sure the soil is mixed really good....i know u add miracle grow,personally i dont but i would only water in the miracle grow diluted really light per gallon...miracle grow really strong stuff....imo...keep it up looks good....Rippa

9. transplanting easy ,you could prob pic that plant up dirt and all right up.not that I'd do it that way.once you get a bigger container and soil,just be gentle about getting it out and putting in its new home.and seein as u have some bottom stem with no growth u could cover that as well itll grow roots too.

10. Ok my buddy flushed it out.I've been stuck on money so we havent been able to buy nutes a big pot or ph strips to test the soil.But i get paid tomorrow so i will be picking up all of that very soon. Im not to sure where to get strips to test the soil you guys think walmart or homedepo would have them?

Im also not to sure of the sex yet.I've looked and i think i see pistils im not to sure tho. I'll post more pictures before the weekend

11. Use the ground it doesn't cost anything

12. Spoken like a fellow poor bastard like myself ;)