Beginners Journal/A lot of Questions hopefully help other as well

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DCrunitup, Mar 5, 2017.

1. This is my first

2. OK. Is there anything in it? Pics? Explanation? Questions? TWW

3. I don't see many questions here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Sorry guys my phone died I'm getting pictures now

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm a first time grower I don't know what strain I have but I'm 2 days in and roots have came out the ground starting to form leave but have not sprouted wide open yet It's taking a 6 hour nap right now I have my other plant under light she's a day old no results yet Funny thing tho right My 2 day old pot has two see which I broke the a piece of the stem on both on accident and there still growing I planted them olive that because I didn't think they would grow I'm using CFL lights by the way

6. [​IMG]mthis is the one I planted the two wounded seeds didn't think they would grow

7. That was earlier I'll take a recent picture right now

8. You'll have to translate that

• Like Like x 3
  9. Write it better?

10. I'm a new grower from Washington DC I'm using 2 pots one is orange and is 2 days old the other pot is white and is a day old. Now in my orange pot seeds we damage at the root by me on a accident I threw them in soil any way and they started growing. The white pot hasn't did anything yet

11. I'm using CFL Lights for my grow

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nice crazy thing I was thinking of adding leds to my cfls as well she looks really good

13. Also I'm doing 18/6 (veg state) I want to keep it the same but switch up the hours of that makes any sense

14. I used 18/6 as well, I really don't know how to change (or if it's advisable to) the times. I would think just leave the lights on for 24 hours straight then set up the new light schedule.

Check out my grow:

First grow using cfls.

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/First-grow-using-cfls..1439770/

15. #20 DCrunitup, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3 days for the orange pot and 2 days for the white pot any advice? Are they looking good still don't know the strain

• Like Like x 1