Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beginners Guide to Growing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GEEBHITS4JESUS, Aug 28, 2016.

1. I have been smoking for quite a while now and I'm starting to have trouble affording my meds and wanted to start growing. (I live in an illegal state and decided to start medicating my depression/anxiety through marijuana). My tolerance has gotten higher and now I'm smoking about an Oz a week and can't afford it anymore. So I want to start looking into growing. I want to grow indoors, using CFL lighting, soil or coco coir, and one or two plants. I have done quite a bit of research but want to get some info. So please give me some helpful tips, where to get seeds, how to's, and guides. Thank you!

2. growweedeasy.com ^.- it's pretty helpful and nebula haze is a very talented grower

3. lol I actually already had that tab open

4. hempdepot.com has good seed companies and there all in the original packaging.

5. nice well then follow her guide, get a setup going and repost with some pics, people here love pictures, you will find it quite resourceful just provide as much info as you can, i.e growing conditions, lighting , medium ect ect