1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Beginners Guide To Get You Started In Growing Cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by jcj77d, Apr 30, 2009.

1. This is everything you need to know in order to grow the best cannabis and get the best yields : How to grow Cannabis

2. Wonderful guide for growing weed! Thank you for this. I am scouring the internet looking for grow guides. I want to start my own line of healthy edibles and sell them at multiple dispensaries!!!!!

3. #2643 EmilyTaylor, Oct 5, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    Thank you for the very informative post. Can you write more about growing indoors using LED Lights? Seems like more and more people are switching to LEDs from other types and everywhere there's articles saying that LEDs are outstanding and much better. Personally, do you grow under lights and what's your result? It'd be great if you can provide some stats. Thanks!

Anyone knows what's the best LED Grow Lights? Can you help me choose the most effective one among these: Best LED Grow Lights (Oct, 2017) - Reviews and Buyer's Guide Thanks!

4. leds produce 1 watt per gram while hps produces .5 watt per gram and cfl makes .5 watt per gram if you're really lucky

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi, i'm not getting the bit about npk...20-20-20 or 6-2-4 both for veg but totally different and miles apart so which one do you chose ? Can you please explain that in simple terms if poss.
    Thank you!

6. Is she ready for harvest?

Grasscity Deals Near You