Beginners Guide To Get You Started In Growing Cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by jcj77d, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Just popped in to show my progress and thank #Groot for the small bit of info he provided. She's now in beginning of day 6

Attached Files:

2. Got a new light in, is it smart to add an 400w mh to my two t5s for the seedling? Or will that burn it

3. Thank you for sharing Great information,
    Checkout my first grow. Cfls 85w each total 8 lamps. 24/0 for veg and now 12/12 light. Half of my plants are thai-bagseeds and half i found in chitral north of Pakistan from a wild cannabis hash plant. Tried LST on my plants and they're growing fast with many branches and colas.

Attached Files:

4. Whit spots? How do i fix?

Attached Files:

5. Buff that shit out....

6. with sand paper right?

7. In the song they use "CAR POLISH"

8. Look under your leaves for mites, webs and eggs.

9. I found out it was a small nute burn, thank you for the input though.

10. Wasn't actually white the lighting just made it look white it actually a more yellow color

11. #2573 Miss_bedford, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
    Need help! It's my first grow, I've got 3 plants, all seems to be going ok I'm 5 weeks in from clones and they were growing great. I have been doing some lst and feel like I might have stopped them growing up! There getting fuller and fuller but not growing up. I've moved my light higher but I'm still not getting them to stretch. Helppp pleasee

Attached Files:

12. Why do you want them to stretch? Moving your light farther away may just do that. It'll also result in looser, fluffier buds. The height of the plant doesn't matter. The yield and quality do.

13. What I hate is living in Wisconsin and having #1 be the road block for even ONE plant (which is all I want LOL)

14. First post. Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been growing for years but never been on forum before so looking forward to learning new stuff and hopefully posting about great new grows I've had

15. hi people I would like a bit of info about my feminised autoflower seeds. I have recently put 12 seeds into jermination. I have 6 x 8.5 liter pots and 6x12 liter pots are these suffient for auto flowers also from what I've read do I plant them strate into these pots from germination ? Also I have a 300 watt cfl blue spectrum is this also suffient ? And how long should I use this before I change the light? Any help / info would be great as it's basically my first time doing a grow and some info from other autoflower growers would be great. Hope to here from some of you soon , cheers peepsl

16. Lotta plants for first grow...

Know the light range for vegging ....6500
    and flowering...2700

soil needs GOOD draining...
    Good Luck