Beginners come here for tips and advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ProToker88, Aug 15, 2004.

1. Tell me all your questions and i give u answers

2. ok im looking for the perfect organic mix for my plants

3. Is using a 100watt lightbulb good enough for now? [My plants are 2weeks old... very small :(]

4. aight u best not be BS.......

here my question... whats the meaning of life?..

what are 3 methods u can tell when a plant is ready for harvest?....

and how many licks dose it take to get to the center of a tossiepop?....:D....

5. what do you mean by that shade...laters

6. lol.....

BS= Bullshiting about knowing all the answers......

im just Jokeing around today..........

7. :smoke:..............:D

i want to see if he realy can answer my Qs.....lol....thats if he comes back.......laters

8. HeyHeyHey, wait up just a sec, it's all I got for now, and I think it's ok for now, since my plants are only 2weeks old, i keep them outside on sunlight, so it's fine, and at night i give them the lioghtbulb, its 100watts so i guess it passes for a week or two, i'll be getting an HPS soon, so.. all i wanted was assuarnce that this wont fuck 'em up or anythin...

9. aight seems fine then!! if you use sunlight at days! but you cant grow anything with a lightbulb for sure!!
    get that hps!!

10. I havent started growning yet but im going to start when i get some seeds. What will I need to start the seeds and then grow it until its completly mature? How much light should i give it? When should i PLant the seeds? PLease get back to me when you can! peace.

11. Its very hard to grow grass in a climate like UK.

For best results a 150 Watts fluresant light should do.

I was told from an expert before planting the seeds you should most it in a cloth and put it in a dry place like in a cupboard and keep on mosting it every day until some roots start showing, then you can start planting it indoors and using the fluresant light.

The light should be at least an Inch away and when your weed starts growing out the pot like an inch then you can move the bulb abit higher.

But I think its more of a hobby to grow something responsible like weed, if your just planning just to smoke then you might aswell buy it in grams or something like that.

[ ~ PASSION ~ ]

12. my best advice for you is to read because there s so much to know!!

the grow journals are an excellent reference

13. if you really want to.........soil from a good source like a good garden, some blood , bone and fish meal, and kelp if you want it............not a bad mix..........Peace out........Sid

14. depends on the bulb.........i hope your not talking about a house bulb..........you'll ned eother fluros, MH or HPS........to have a decent chance of success, and usually the latter 2 compared to fluros.......Peace out........Sid

15. as long as the HPS isn't too far away then no, they'll be fine.............Peace out..........Sid

16. now thatbrequires some homework no one will answer all questions without knowing that at least you tried first............try the guide below........
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V............Peace out...........Sid

17. aha.....not if your lucky enough to be in England........you'll grow weed just fine...........lucky bas**rds.............lol

yes fluros will be kept inches away from the young plants........

as for the gremination............pop in a cup of water, keep at room temp in a dark place and wait for the tap-root to grow........if the root dries out (which could happen with the cloth idea)........then the plant will die before it even gets a chance..........place the new tap root facing down, approx 1/2" in the soil and wait.............Peac eout...........Sid

18. leaves turning yellow wilting spoting gray,buds strating white hairs.

19. can you be a bit more specific?.............Peace out...........Sid

20. go sid! go sid! rock this thread! :D