beginner

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by extremewaderdude, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Hi,
    new to this forum and growing...Just set up a small grow box for one or two plants for myself and i have three CFL's that two are same with 55w and one is 13w...so i just planted one seed about a inch in the soil and set it up by one CFL with a honeywell fan running then sprayed with bottled water mist...my thermostats are showing 90 degrees with 39% RH...I read and most people says, 1/2 to 3/4 is better for planting seeds in but im too late now because i cant find it in there...Am i going to the right direction?? if not, help me point to the right directions... any help appreicated

thanks,
    Ryan

Attached Files:

2. First thing is first, drop that temp. As soon as it sprouts (if it does) that heat is going to kill it.

3. okay, temperature dropped to 88 degrees because i took out two more CFL's and it created a little more heat...what should the temperature should be?

4. best not to go above 80 degrees.

5. problem is it wouldnt go below 80 during the day..the steady temperature is 88...how can i make it cooler?? only time it gets below 80 is at night with A/C on.

6. make the exhaust better