Beginner Smoker/bad Trip.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zegrandartisto, May 11, 2014.

1. #1 zegrandartisto, May 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014
    First of all, I want to start off with saying that I'm completely noob in marijuana smoking, and never smoked or consumed anything except nicotine. I'm artist and I have been experiencing artist block for few months, so I decided to try out marijuana. I got myself some weed, and smoked it. I packed my glass pipe the same way I would pack hookah bowl. I put a shit load of weed, and it literally looked like a mountain! On my first puff I would hold all the smoke in me as long as I can. In the end, I took about seven puffs, and I didn't feel anything. So, I though that I didn't smoked enough, and I started to pack my pipe again, and that's when it hit me. My legs were twitching like crazy, and my brain was pulsating. I though it was funny, and I would laugh my ass of anything. I started to imagine some wierd shit, for example, what if cats would take over the world. About after five minutes of 'happy time' shit got scary really fast. I started to get some kind of black outs in my memory, everything would seem like stop motion movie. It was fuckin crazy! I felt like time travel. I was in the kitchen, and next somehow I already laying on my bed. I got so worried that I would do some dumb shit, and I started to record all my actions and time on piece of paper. It lasted about an hour, and it just kept going. I started looking for some advices on how to make trip stop. I really couldn't focus and remember what I read a few seconds ago. I decided to take a shower to sober up. It didn't help, but at least I got myself clean. So, this crazy trip lasted for about eight hours, and it was terrifying eight hours.
    My friends told me that it was just a bad trip, and I shoulx try smoking less. So, I decided to give another try about week after my last experience. I took a little tiny leaf with few crystals, amd smoked it. It felt quite nice and relaxing. I didn't get any giggles this time, but I was very realxed and felt happy. This sensation lasted for one bour. I was satisfied this time, and I decided to try it one more time. After a week I tried smoking a tiny little leaf one more time. It felt mild again, but wasn't enough. I smoked another tiny little leaf, and shit got ugly again. It felt same as my first experience. First - intense giggles, after crazy black outs. My heart was racing like crazy again, and my head felt weird. This time I managed to fall asleep, and woke up next morning still tripping.
    So that's my story. I really wanted to share it, and some explanations why I was having these crazy blackouts, twitching and etc. I would appreciate any comments and recommendations. Maybe I was doing something wrong, mqybe weed was bad?

2. Either you are a troll or was really stoned. Enjoy it while you can...

3. I was beliving you till you said you smoked a leaf... you stoned bro.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 zegrandartisto, May 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014
    Well as I said before- I'm completely noob in marijuana use. It was a bud and I would break a little part out of it, and it seemed like leaf.

5. Nah, I'm not trolling for sure. Is it a notmal reaction to smoking pot? So this is how feels like to be stoned?

6. i only read about half your post but i could sort of assume (at the sake of making assumptions) that you were just really high especially for your beginning stage. just enjoy the mind fuck of it all.

7. I definitely enjoyed the ' happy giggle time', but black outs... are fuckin crazy. is there any way how I can prevent black out from happening?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Look just don't think about it. If you are always wondering if you will have a bad trip when you smoke you will have one. To significantly bring down your high/calm you down, take a shower or watch a movie, something to take your mind off things

And btw trip is wrong it's a bad high

9. Is it really a black out? The first few times you get high it really messes with your short term memory. You won't remember something five minutes after you do it, but you are always there and in control as it is happening. I think knowing this might relieve your anxiety. You can't be worried that you'll do something stupid, just go with the flow.

It may help you to make an itinerary before you get high, just roughly let it guide you through your high but remember don't try to control it, just be in the moment and always accept what comes at you. Not fighting it is the key to avoiding a bad trip.

Erowid You might enjoy some of the info here. Studying up before trying any substance gives me a good peace of mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Not unless you smoke less. No need to worry though. You are completely aware of your actions as they're happening, but you just don't remember.

The more you smoke the more used to it you will become. It may still be as intense, but not be so scary since you're used to it