Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beginner question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Userguy, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Hi guys, I know this is a forum about weed, but I don't know any other forums about other drugs and I don't want to put myself in danger by not knowing this, so I decided to ask for help here. Yesterday I bought myself 2 grams of shrooms, and I wanna take them tomorrow morning without a sitter, but I don't want my parents finding out, so would I be able to be outside in the normal world, without putting myself in harms way? I already tried shrooms once but it was only one gram and I ate alot of food and a bit of chocolate as well (which I heard is like an antidote against tripping on shrooms)and I'm also fat, so it didn't get me tripping at all. If I were to take them tommorow after about 2 pm would I be ok by 6 pm :p and would I be ok outside? I of course also wouldn't eat anything tomorrow but I ate alot of food today. Please tell me if you know.

Oh and can you stop the trip at any time if you want to? (like for example eating chocolate as I heard it works against it)

2. #2 Yosh139, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    Try this website, it might have a better answer.

Shroomery

Edit: Google is your friend. I literally looked up "shroom forums" and the first thing that popped up was that.

Good luck :wave:

3. I'm sure someone will be more than willing to help and I don't want to be "that guy", but no talk of unmentionables here. That includes aspirin. ;)

4. Oh, and delete this thread quickly before the mods see it.

5. It's because they used to let people talk about other drugs, but it got to a point where people were talking more about other drugs (even over the counter) than weed. So they stopped it.

6. This all you need. Id love to help but ive gotten in trouble waaaaay too many times for unmentionables.

7. shroom highs last around 4-8 hours depending on how much. and u have to remember u actually see things, so if u imagine somethin scary and punch ur mom in the fface. Well then, ur shit outa luck. Just take them after whatever u have at 6 and have a nightime of fun. But don't forget about jason x, freddy, and the boogy man. Hopefully that doesnt give u a bad trip. :)

8. [quote name='"Yosh139"']

It's because they used to let people talk about other drugs, but it got to a point where people were talking more about other drugs (even over the counter) than weed. So they stopped it.[/quote]

Really? Wow, no wonder. I wish I was on here when they allowed talk of other unmentionables lol.

9. I find it funny to ban talk of OTC, but weed is so widely accepted. This site may be based in another dimension..or from the future. :)