beginner needs a little help!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by da-herbster, Nov 29, 2009.

1. ok, absolutely sick and tired of buying crap that just dont get u high, so i decided to grow my own. I have been out and bought my kit, bought myself some TRAINWRECK seeds. I have germinated these seeds and put them into 1" rockwool cubes. I put these into a dark place and after a few days they had begun to sprout.

Now i am getting to the stage where i am getting a bit confused.

I have put them under two 55watt fluorescent lights but am not sure how high these lights should be from the top of the plant. And as they grow how high must they be from top of plant.

Next things is, i am not sure how much i should feed them. I have set up a dripper system with a timer, but am not sure for how long the timer needs to be set and how often the timer should come on. 1,2,3 Times a day or a few times a week. And then how much nutrients will they actually be getting.

Also temperature control... at what temperature should my room be. Do i need the temperature to be stable in the whole of the room or just around the area where i am growing.

If anybody can give me some answers to this i would be extremely greatful.

thanks and smoke on....

da-herbster

2. Read the sticky threads at the top of this forum, your questions have been anticipated and already answered there.

You have a lot of reading to do, growing MJ requires that you educate yourself. Brush up on the basics then come back with more specific questions.

3. #3 bugsblake, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
    alright bro. keep ur lights 1"/2" from tops of ur plants, no more then that or they will stretch! using rockwool 4" blocks i would run for 30 mins once a day till they are a bit bigger. temps should be between 70/80! as for nutes, when u start them only give 1/4 of what they say to or u will burn them! change water after 2 weeks and move up to 1/2 nutes, 2 more weeks, full nutes! hope that helps!

4. sounds like some good advice. nice 1.......