beginner needing help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by =).1, Mar 29, 2008.

1. IVe convinced myself to start growing. I need to do this in stealth so the box must fit underneath my bed. I have some questions and some areas about growing I need to be covered again so ur help would be appreciated alot.
    - GROWBOX
    ideas for a very small growbox ? what do i cover the inside with ?
    a guide for a good layout / tutorial for a small growbox ?
    - WATERING
    when do i start watering and when should i all be watering ? also i need a guide on watering and the whole thing about ferts and the ph shit
    - when the plants get very big what the fuck am i supposed to do

thanks

2. Dude read the damn stickies on this.
    All your shit is answered there.

3. Yea, no offense but your going at it the wrong way. Instead of "convincing" yourself to grow, you should start reading up as much as you can, then start making decisions/choices on what you want to do and your setup.

4. hydroponics:

1 bucket- Ace Hardware
    1 air pump- Walmart
    1 air stone- Walmart
    1' of tubing -Walmart
    1 net pot- online
    1lb. of clay rocks- online
    Fertilizer ( Dyna-Grow)- online
    1 or more CFL lights -Ace Hardware
    I use space blankets taped to cardboard sheets for reflective stuff, make a box big! bigger then what you think you will need, and as it grows leave only two or three sets of fan leaves on the plant, prune the rest as it grows to promote g orw from beneath, more nodes=more buds. U probably wont understand what I have told you fully, but save this and research more. Then you will know what I'm talking about. Google this: hydroponic bucket or bubbler bucket or use this site..it's pretty good...b/c of me:devious:

5. he says he wants his grow box to fit under his bed,sure hope his bed has like 7 foot legs. lollolololl

6. looooooooooooooooooool...

7. Maybe it's a bunk bed with no bottom mattress.:D