[Beginner] lowryder2 16/8 or 12/12

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rino360, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Hi, I'm on the 6th week of 2 lowryder#2 and 4 sativa plants which I can't identify the seed because it was a bonus seed from the seed bank. lowryders are the container on the left and the 4 sativas are on the right. the unknown seeds might be "Royal Hash" but it's just a guess, which the seedbank is offering this seed for bonus at the moment. the question is I got 2 different growing type plant in the same growing room and I wish to have the best yield with same light environment. should I keep the 18/6 to sustain the lowryder light cycle or would there be any effect if I change it to 12/12 to flower the unknown sativa? also, the lowryder is growing more then 30inches which its kind of hard to call them "LOW" ryder. Are there anyway to stop the height of the plant? I'm afraid of hitting the HID lamp. [Environment] Room : 10x10x60inch (covered in mirror films inside) Lamp : Philips CDM-TP 150W/942 x1 with reflector (Philips EH-P150 CDM/MHN) + CFLx2 Fan : 10inch AC fan for input, 2 PC fans for output Temp : 60F to 80F (average is 75F) Hydro system : WaterFarm + DIY bucket Any kind of advice will be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

• 0001.jpg
      0001.jpg
      File size:
      326.1 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      282 KB
      Views: