Beginner Indoor Growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Johnjohnskywalker, Jan 31, 2014.

1. \t\t<div style="margin:0px 0px 0px 200px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);">\t<div style="margin:0px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">\t<div style="margin:0px 300px 0px 0px;">\t<div style="margin:0px;">\t<blockquote class="">Hey guys, new to the forum.
      \tI'm started a grow soon and I want to know the most efficient setup (lights, soil, nutrients etc).
      \tI want to use as little electricity as possible and I'm only going to grow no more than 5 plants.

\tI heard LEDs are expensive but work very well, CFLs are cheap but wouldn't work as good as LEDs.

\tI will be growing autoflowering seeds as its the easiest to grow at the minute

\tI'll probably be growing them in a closet or small space like that, not a huge area.

\tAny help would be greatly appreciated,
      \tJJS.</blockquote>\t
      \t
      \t</div>\t</div>\t</div>\t
    </div> 

1. miracle grow works good for soil. if you want them to get more nutrients theres this stuff they sell thats made from fish. it smells nasty but plants love it. as for lights, what works best for me is one plant light bulb and one fluoresant bulb. get those at lowes or home depot. and i recommend putting them in 5 gallon buckets. thats about all the basics. happy growing!