Beginner in need of Identification help..urgently!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Slowburn2020, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Hello, hate for my first post to be help/question one but it has to be done.

Currently i am in week 3 of flowering, and i have 2 x medijuana from Amsterdamseed plus a few other but they are all easy to tell the sex.

But with the two Medijuana i am beginning to think they are hermies (i have read the sticky BTW), they have pistols and small buds beginning to form, but beneath the new bud growth ther are some and not on every branch ball shaped growths, i had at first assumed they were Hermie but on 1 of the 2 plants the small ball like growth started shooting out pistols, which gave me a sigh of relief as i believe them to be Calyx's.

Problem is on the other plant instead of pistols ther is actually 1 more ball growth growing along side it, but if i look at both plants and compare the calyx to these balls they look identical -pistols.

I will try and get some pics up but my Digicam is crap and i keep getting blur when in close.

Just wondering if anyone has grown this strain and has noticed this before, and or if it is common. Or if anyone can post a pic of a calyx that is formed below the bud...possibly prior to shooting a pistol, the pics in the sticky were far from helpful on this strain.

Also just in case you were wondering the few plants i am growing were all grown under the same conditions and only the two medis are causing me stress about there sexual nature. Could it be just a bad strain??

2. it could have been a bad seed batch.

However, I'd wait longer. No harm in waiting longer since they are far from pollinating anything yet.

Better get a camera. Borrow from a friend. Use macro focus mode.

edit : Or you can just draw it for us. Make sure it's very clear.