Beginner in need of help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by indicakush, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Hi folks, first time to try growing can anyone recommend a good seed bank, an a good first time strain, new to group so don't know if this talk is allowed, if not sorry in advance, ta folks stay medicated ✌

2. Our Strains – The Vault Seed Bank

Vault is a major player on the site here sponsoring comparative grows.
    Ask all your stoner friends as many likely have a stash of seeds they've found in bags and bud.
    BNW

3. I use the single seed centre.
    Attitude is also good .
    And seedsman.

4. You can check how hard it might be to grow whatever strain your interested on leafly

5. Seedsherenow,or neptune seedbak
    Had great luck with mosca,ethos,exotic,mykotec,topdawg,archives list goes on and on

6. Cheers for the reply pal, I must have throwing out about 20 r give away, now im just pissed off with buying dirt that I'D probably grow better myself, 44 an still paying kids for dirt, just live in a poxy area ✌

7. W
    Whether you order from seedsman, attitude or whomever, I've learned the hard way that the breeder you choose counts. Barney's Farm, Sensi, Dinafem and Dutch Passion are all highly reputable breeders I can recommend from experience.
    I'd recommend selecting the "ship in original breeder packs" option to ensure you're getting what you paid for. Most strains are carried by multiple breeders and can be profoundly different. Also the little baggies they usually ship in are prone to being crushed, and who knows if the seed actually is what it says it is.
    Finally, if you have the patience to buy a little bitcoin first, in my experience these seed banks really like the bitcoin and will throw you lots of extra seeds. There are other obvious benefits to paying in bitcoin.

Just my .02