Beginner, help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GrapeApeSmoke, Jun 10, 2012.

1. I'm definantly not new to smoking but i am to growing. Just got a new house, and have a closet thats 2 x 2 feet.
    Will it be enough room?? :confused:
    I think its perfect for a nice plant, but I'm not sure if that's enough space Any tips, or threads on where I should go from here? I am going to order some dutch seeds online for a nice purple plant.

2. whats your vertical height? im growing in a 3f(l) x 2f(d) x 6f(h)..and its fine...well 3 1/2 feet of vertical height with lights in the cabinet.

look into LSTing if vertical height is an issue.

Also, what lights are u planning to use? air cooled lights is the way to go for small spaces...thats gonna be my next purchase...and get the appropriate fans and ductings for fresh air and to remove hot air.

Hope this helps.

3. About 7 feet.
    But thanks, it did help.

4. Do u plan yo use CFLs to grow your plant or use larger Metal Halide & HPS bulbs?

In a 2x2 you could do a good sized CFL grow if you have the money to pick up the bulbs & fixtures, theyre not too expensive around here.

5. If you want to do a CFL grow id recommend Kamel's CFL guide, its stickied in the beginners forum i believe. It has helped me on my micro CFL grow and i have less space then you do

6. Thanks for the information.

7. look up on micro grows on GC, Also whats your budget for lights ventilation ect ect, have a look at DWC in the DIY section, if you can aford to buy a ph meter and a ec meter & spend a bit of time reading up on DWC it's not that hard to undersand realy.
    i wish that i went with DWC/RDWC when i started to grow again, it saves all that agro like 'have i watered too much too little' ect ect and you will have less chance of soil loving bugs.
    hth middy