Beginner, growing marijuana outdoors? Tips please?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Samantha1, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Okay well I'm relatively new to this forum even though I've come across it a million times. I've been smoking for about 3 years now. Never grew a plant. I had some seeds that I saved up from various types of weed I have bought. I saved about 6 and planted them in a big pot, in my backyard. I knew nothing about germinating them, and the seeds were all a light green. (I didnt bother doing research -__-) but today I saw that it actually sprouted! When I only planted them about 3 days ago. It gets a great amount of sunlight and I water it twice a day , once in the morning, and once at night. I looked up some google pics of Marijuana Plant sprouting and it looks exactly the same. Any tips to keep it growing good?

It basically looks like this
    [​IMG]

2. Sorry Sam, that aint a pot sprout, as far as I can tell.... The first set of leaves will be very oval in shape, its quite distinctive... let that sprout grow, though, looks like it could be a melon? Sorry to disappoint...

3. as they said
    don't over water it will kill the plant, water a thoroughly then let first inch dry out (every 2 or 3 days)
    it's too late now (light)
    read stickies