Beginner grower question ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jlott420, Feb 4, 2014.

1. So I got seeds from a clone,are they plantable?i dunno if this means they are feminized or if there junk???. Hope they are good cause of awesome strain came out great! Well someone please let me know, peace one love

2. I need answers

3. How did you get seeds from a clone ?

4. Sprout them and see what happens. If they pop out then keep going. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Has anybody come across this it can't be uncommon or is it?well I got um germanating don't want to waste time need more answers thanks everybody

6. Has anybody come across this it can't be uncommon or is it?well I got um germanating don't want to waste time need more answers thanks everybody

7. Just grow them. I'm not sure how it could be a waste of time no matter how they were conceived.

J

8. put them in a glass of water, tap them so they can be soaked in water. Come back 12 hours later, tap them so they can fall into the glass, if they didn't fall, wait 12 more hours and tap them again (They will fall for sure) and then they will sprout and grow on their own for 5 days til you can actually plant them in soil. OR just plant them straight away. I tried the glass method and got 100% success. Always.

9. they don't always sink after a second 12 hour period. but if you plant them anyways they'll probably grow anyways