Beginner grow, odd question...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MaGiiK27, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Hey everyone! I am new to this site but I have been reading some forum topics and this seems like a great community to be a part of! I was looking to start my first grow and I have an odd question I was hoping someone could help me with. I am planning on creating my own stealth grow out of an old dresser. I have all the supplies that I should need to get it off the ground and I was planning on using flat white paint for the walls. Originally I was going to try to put flat walls up inside so it basically looked like a perfect box inside. However, I wanted to know if I could just paint everything white and leave it as is? By this I mean that all the walls and corners won't be perfectly flat. I just wasn't sure if it would cause any kind of problems in the future with hotspots or anything like that. I appreciate any help I can get!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Your going to need some ventilation.

3. painting flat white will work, but I think lining inside with panda film would be better. it will help with any spills, drips or evaporation build ups and easy to clean. Like Benjamin mentioned you will need fresh air intake and an exhaust, but it you want stealth you will need to scrub the air with a carbon filter or use an ozone generator