Beginner blues

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blablabla79, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Well my first seedling died :( I haven't got a clue what I'm doing but it's given the oomph to try again but with the right materials this time.ive found a hydroponics shop which has good reviews and I'm going to invest in my first kit once I have the cash looking to start with 2 or 3 plants until I gain confidence.i was wondering where you guys buy your seeds? I know there's loads of different kinds but I'm looking for a hardy strain that will be ok for a first grow and one that gives you a nice strong smoke once grown and harvested any advice would be much appreciated.fed up paying money on smoke that's never the same quality sometimes I get nice smoke other times I'd be better smoking the grass off my garden lawn :(.im in Edinburgh and a complete newbie

2. I mentioned it would be an indoor grow as in Scotland the sun never shines lol

3. What exactly comes with this kit?  I got my seeds from Attitude.  They will throw in a free seed or 2 that you can practice with.  My first grow was Afghan Kush Ryder which I completely fucked up but still ended up with some great smoke.  It sounds like you have a lot of research to do.

4. greenhouse seeds has some potent strains or if u want something domestic exodus cheese is a uk native og kush or trainwreck if u want something from across the pond

5. #7 bongboi, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    thats a lot of stuff for 200 euros

nyc sour diesel is great smoke also :smoke:

6. So is that a good deal for my first go? It seems to have everything

7. Thankyou so much for your replies :)

8. Hydro is probably not the best way to go with your first grow. I started down that path but have decided to go organic instead. Fewer things you can screw up. I still want to try a hydro grow one day, but figure working with something simpler at first is the smarter move.

Also, while that kit has a lot of stuff, most of it looks to be pretty basic and can probably be sourced locally for a good bit cheaper.

9. Thanks chefziggy I've been researching like mad and even been dreaming about it all lol

10. I ordered from nirvana seeds. Shipped super quick right to the states with no issues.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Ordered from nirvana. Would again. Got 5 pack blue mystic femSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app