Beginner auto grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kiweednz, Aug 13, 2017.

1. 20170809_123929.jpg 20170809_123929.jpg my girl scout auto at 5 weeks. Using a radium 400w for veg 2 weeks then hps 400w after. A bit of stretching so keeping the light close. Cut away rubbish under the canopy. Using canna nutes and coco fibre as medium. Maybe next time I will halve the nutes and slow down the stretch.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice, looks pretty good. How tall is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. 750 mm it's in my caravan cupboard ha! Will have to move things around to make it fit. The other one is blue treacle. Yep, I stuffed 2 in there ha! I'm in trouble 'kind of' oh well next I'm I'll only do 1 and halve the nutes. How about you?

4. Showing under canopy
    and canopy

Cheers

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Absolutely amazing looking. What site did you order from if you don't mind me asking. I would love to buy some GSC auto flower seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ummmm
    not sure if that's ok but I will say I like the movie 'gorillas' in the mist lol
    The girl scout auto needs a veg and light quite low to limit stretch and it seems half nutes to help this also.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Also the beans were quite small and took at least a week to pop. I lost half of them they didn't pop. That might be my process. Good luck fellow grower.

8. 5 weeks not including getting seedling up to two leaves. Tops starting to bud out. I've got light cycle on 22 on 2 off. I read that helps! I don't know about that. Only 3 to 4 weeks left. Can't wait. The gsc looks dominant to the blue treacle.

Attached Files:

9. 60 days now

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey sorry I didn't see your reply mines doing good. 3 weeks into flower now, about 71cm. Your looking great, not too much longer

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Heya bro good to see you
    All good I know the feeling the count down ay lol
    Now comes the tricky part if you ask me the dreaded dry and I really don't want to blow it any tips

12. Looks tasty and pungent. Nice job.

• Like Like x 1