beginner and wat a great day

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by newbiegrow, Oct 25, 2008.

1. so about 21 days ago i had germninated two seeds
    they both were germinated and started to take off!
    one died and i have one left of that kind jus came form some regs .bag seeds
    the one took of great condition
    i jus germinated 8 seeds that i got from a half pound of the best looking mango
    ever! they all germinated and theyve started to grow they alrdy got those tongue leaves
    i live in south florida great weather today
    oo
    andd i got 2 seeds germinating right now that cam from some kush
    wooo
    im a happy man
    this is jus an experement
    soo
    idk jus felt like posting this!

2. ir in south florida to and i honestly think its to late to start plants but worse comes to worse they wont finish completely or you can let them re-veg for next fall:wave:...

3. It IS a beautiful day and the week ahead is perfect for stacking buds. I still have 4 plants in flower hoping for some cooler temps.

4. I'm also in South Florida. I've got one plant a week away from harvest, one that's at day 24 since I germed it and I've got 5 seeds i'm germinating now. Gotta love Florida. :hello:

954!

5. I always wondered about S.Fla. What is the actual grow season from start to finish outdoors?

6. I don't think there really is a grow season...the only limiting factor is the daylight hrs. In high summer (Summer solstice = June 21) we only have around 14 hrs. daylight. at the winter solstice the days are right at 10 hrs....not a lot of change. I'm in agricultural zone 10a so temp wise I can grow outside all year.

The heat and humidity make flowering a challenge cause they want to grow loosely during Aug-Oct. Best flowering temps are from late Oct. to Jan.

pretty whacked ain't it?

7. like someone said
    i was planning to re veg
    i mean this is my first grow
    but with 10 ro 11 plants being toped 3 or 4 times and
    lst all that
    it would be massive busshes of green!
    to stages of vegging then flowering..
    if evrything goes the way i want it to
    think about it
    there would be a large amount of budsites!

i live in the 56ace
    soo
    u gotta love florida!!

8. #8 thisisfunforme, Oct 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2008
    i got one iam about to harvest in a week and got more for the beginn'in of dec.... dam there are alota ppl from S fla here...

has anyone grew som lowryders down here? if so how did it do?

9. S. FL is the new California? Ya reckon?

Never grew any store bought seeds yet that didn't turn out male...except for the Power Skunk that's been growing since Sept. 9...it showed female preflowers so I'm stoked.

10. Damn man I'm in South Florida too. You don't happen to be from Miami? Anyways you shouldn't have a problem growing it. There's always goo weather here. 305<3

11. a couple of miles north of miami

12. does anyone live in like 772
    palm city or
    indian town
    martin countyy?

13. i kno where that is i use to work in indian town...... i would be postin to much about where you live or any incrininating pic's you never really kno who could be lookin thru these fourms IE THE MAN:devious:

14. oo i no
    i dont live any place ther jus near by...
    ahha
    i got the perfect spot noone could find..
    only way is the eye in the sky
    witch 2 nights ago were all over my nieghboorhood and near the site but the stuff is
    still there!

15. i use to live out in loxahatchee in the ackrage and there were raids on grow houses everyweek in the neighborhood like 3 houses a week got raided they were siez'in 500K homes like nothing

16. daamm
    i dont plant in my home
    im young and still live with the mom!
    ahaa
    so now i got about 9 plants outdoors
    plus two more seeds germinating
    as wee speak
    beautuifuill weather here in south florida