Begining to flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Abukuchick, Apr 13, 2003.

1. I started my plant on 12/12 3 days ago. It is kinda funny looking, I burned the top when it was a seedling and it has 3 main stems (2 are the same and one is alot smaller but still a main stem). The tallest stem is about 16 inches. Anyway, I can see the preflowers and they are shaped like females but I can't see pistols on many of them. There are a few that have them but most don't. Is this a bad sign? I had to junk my first plant which was 5 feet tall because when we switched it to 12/12, it wilted and seemed to die....poor Sprouty! I really suck at growing seeing as how this is only my second try (my first try at actual flowering, sprouty didn't make it far enough) and I won't be disappointed if it doesn't bud or anything, I just don't know what I'm doing! :) Any advice or info would be helpful :)

-Martha

2. give it another week before trying to tell it's sex....you'll find it easier to tell then.......Peace out......Sid

3. you dont have any pics of one?

4. Unfortunatly, I don't have a digital camera. I'm going to see if I can borrow one though. Thx for the tip Sid! :)

-Martha

5. should start at the top of the plant and progress on down, if that helps at all.