begginers growing closet

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dhot7, Aug 8, 2010.

1. hey im i have a closet of dimensions of 28x46x66 but it real warm in there, this is the only closet i can use because i am trying to hide it from my gf..i have seen hella vids on utube and would like some extra assistant if any of you guys could help me. i didnt think the hot in the closet would matter after the fans are in place but idk, also i would like to know about how many plants u guys think i could plant at a time juss to be able to hold me down while i wait the 3 months for my next plant to grow, thank you very much..love peace & more weed..

2. First off- hiding it will NOT be easiest thing you've ever done- esspecially if she lives with you-

Secondly- i would put as many 3 gallon buckets (or 5) as i could and say thats how many plants you can grow.

As far as heat goes- I just open the door on my cab once every 4-6 hours and that seems to disperse the heat nicely

Good luck and great Growing :D:D

3. yeah i figured the hiding part wouldnt be as easy lol, 3 plants sounds like more than enough thats great..well as long as i could keep it away from her it'll all be ok. do you know of any site where i could get instructions to how to set my closet up or if u can help that'll be great...also stupid ass question i know, but do you know of any place where i can get seeds in the us?

4. Uhhh...you'll have to get the seeds either out of a sack or you can order them from seedbanks.

5. #5 DAnkity daNK, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2010
    Yeah i know a site for set-up instructions, its called grasscity.com haha. first thing u wanna do is disinfect your grow area w/ bleach dissolved in water and/or that spray that kills 99.9999% of bacteria and stuff. don't want any critters or mold.

6. dankity lmfaoo thanks, A Square but isnt it illegal? well im located in ny thats what i meant to actually say lol i would like to get some good seeds since im growing it myself no point in growing regs..

7. first of all, jsut because its bag seed doesnt make it a bad strain. Also hiding it is going be VERY hard. Keeping the light from seeping out will require a lot of work and at the same time it will make the closet a lot hotter. You dont ever want to go above 90 degrees for cannabis. another option you might want to consider is making your gf watch a movie called "the union". If she is going to leave you for growing plants without even being willing to learn something about it then you know what the situation is....

8. quik cool true, well what i meant to say was to buy some exotics..as i posted earlier its ok i juss gotta keep it out her way..also has anyone shopped in the attitudes website? im not up to date on mj laws but i know its still illegal in ny..

9. You can order seeds online, jsut get them sent to a PO box thats not ur address

10. does that REALLY REALLY work? its my first time im not tryna get in any trouble without even growing one? do you know of any sites that you heard of or anything?

11. those places dont deliver to the us do they lol?

12. DAAAAAM dude I heard NY prices are like ridiculous compared to west coast prices. If you grow some dank out there and sell. You will be a rich person my friend. have funnn

13. yeh they are but im trying to juss grow for personal use tired of these inconsistent dealers lol

14. That's equally as good. lol. Good luck dude.

15. Wassup' son??:wave:

Glad to see another new yorker. Which part are you from? Im in the big city:smoke:

To to clarify, regs is just poorly grown weed. Any type of weed can be considered exotics just so long as you grow it correctly. For example: you get a bag of some dirt, barely green. It looks,smells and tastes nasty because it was grown terribly. Exotic is just tlc'ed bud. You can grow some exotics from a bag of dirt:eek: I swear.

Don't believe me? Click here for bag seed grows and tell me you can't grow exotic

16. hey man if its ur first grow i would experiment w/ some bag seed first, cuz seedbanks ain't cheap and if something goes wrong(g/f goes crazy w/ a machete) ur shit outta luck. and u would be surprised how good some bag seed grows/looks/smokes. just check that dudes link^^

17. yeah im most deff doing bagseeds b4 anything i was juss wondering where i culd get exotics at thanks alot guys

18. Heat will be your main issue with a closet grow I think.

I'm growing now in my closet with a 400w MH, but I have it tuned down to 250W super lumens. In order to keep my closet between 75-80 degrees I have to keep my ac on 24/7 basically. As I'm typing this now I have a jacket on, freezing my ass off.

Right now it's HOT AS FK where I live so depending on your location it might not be so bad.