begginer questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by greenbud18, Apr 27, 2007.

1. hey guys i got a couple questions. Im 18 and still living with my parents for a little while,and thats a problem because i put about 25 germinated seeds in these plastic cups and have been puttin the outside during the day,and inside the cab of my truck at night.But its raining out,and is supposed to be until monday night or so.Right now they are in my shed right underneath a window,but the sun isnt out,so will 4 days without sun hurt my plants? oo and by the way they havent sprouted yet thanks alot

2. As soon as they pop out they are going to need sunlight. If no sunlight when the first bit of green shows, they will quickly start to die. Get 'em some rays ASAP. 4 days is a long time with no sunlight...

3. Hey

No offence, but from hearing other people in here talk, while your "still living with my parents for a little while.............about 25 germinated seeds" I'm sure you gonna get some shit for that! Its your parents house. How long is a while?

I mean 25 plants is a huge grow!

4. wat about a soft white lamp or somehting?? or whats a good bulb i could get for a normal lamp at a hardwarestore? I only plan on keeping them inside for a week or so

5. get a shop light..40 watts or so... make sure they are cool white. as soon as they pop out of the soil put them under the light and keep it about 1" away.

BTW its not neccessary to have light on the seedlings until they sprout.

6. As someone is roughly your age and in a similar situation. Take a quick look at someones grow diary on here and look at the ammount of time and stuff you need for your grow!

I'm not saying don't do it...cos its the best hobby ever; after surfin!

Just take and evening (when your not too stoned) to plan how and where you are going to grow your little friends! Outdoors sounds best for you but you need to find a good spot!

Do a list of all the stuff you will need and work out where your gonna get it from and where you can store it!

Do a bit of reading of other peoples experiences on here and the have a good long think. 25 plants is a mamoth task even for experienced growers!! I'd say try 2 seperate batches of 5 would be a good start!!

Those little buggers are gonna grow fast!! So you better get your skates on!!

All the best

roots