Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Before you smoke, what do you like to do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bingy, Apr 23, 2012.

1. hello.

Just wondering what people like to do before they get high and know that they probably won't be leaving the house for a while.

I like to get loads of munchies, skins and tobacco so I know I won't need to leave the house. Get food cooked and stuck in the fridge for microwaving later. I also like to plan ahead so that people that I don't want to contact me won't, for example it's never cool when you are clearly baked and the landlord shows up at the door wanting to know when you are next paying the bills. (For your information, I managed to get my other 5 flatmates to pay the bills on time and i've not a clue how I remembered haha)

I have a friend who likes to pre roll his joints, and others who find all the fluffy things in the house and create a wee nest to relax in.

What do you do before you smoke?

2. Clean my bong / pipe, Get some munchies/drink, clean my desk / room along with some music playing or a movie.

Helps me relax and enjoy my high, this is when i smoke alone though. I have a whole different routine when with others.

3. I try to do anything that requires a great deal of concentration or thought, as well as anything that requires interaction with people, aside from my lady.
    Any shopping that needs doing, any bills, anything like that.
    I like to at least ponder what there is to eat in the place, at least get a lay of the land there.

Entertainment - sometimes I'll take out some vhs/dvd/bluray/games and sit them in/on my entertainment unit because the decision making process is that much harder wasted...and I don't wanna be wasting time on that shit.

If I'm say going to a movie or ordering pizza or something, again, get what interaction with other people I can out of the way prior to proceeding, any payments and all that.

I'd like to say I switch my phone off...but I don't, even though I don't answer it.

4. #4 FallenOne08214, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
    Roll out of bed

Get movie/game/tv turned on

Get munchies ready

Make a small nest of comfy pillows/blankets

Pack bowl

Smoke and chill

5. I usually get some water, turn on some trance, pack a bowl, get to toking.

6. Simply set up the bong, stick some chill tunes on, get comfy and smoke up

7. Clean whatever piece im about to use a little bit, put on some chill music, get a glass of iced tea, and smoke up! it has yet to fail me :)

8. Smoke 2 joints, before i smoke 2 joints, and then i smoke 2 more.

9. smoke a cigerette/ eat/crank it/put on tunes.

i used to light incense and climb inmy papason chair but now a days ussaly just smoke a cig first

10. Have a snack before and after I smoke a bowl :)

11. Before i smoke a cigarette i have to put elton john-rocketman on. Its ritualistic.
    Before i smoke weed i have to have all my food and drink lined up, an instant queue full of funny shit, my girl over, and some clean bed sheets.

12. Drink a couple brews .. .. then .. .. Smoke on .. :)

13. I always make sure my alarm is turned on

14. I like to have a water bottle out, some food prepared (either pre made it or bought some food), and some nice music playing in the background.

15. I light candles on my desk, turn off the lights, play some music, turn on a movie on the TV/laptop and smoke 2 pre-rolled joints.
    People comment that they like to line up the food ready, I actually rather walking to the shops and buying some munchies while im stoned :smoke:

16. Open Window

Get whatever smoking apparatus I choose out of the closet

Grab the bud out of my drawer

Turn TV or music on

Toke till I'm fives miles high

17. Stuff fan with dryer sheets sprayed with Fabreeze so it doesn't smell like weed, Load Music & Cartoons, Then Blazeee!

18. i like to grab a drink and prepare my habitat. then get some music going and start smokin. :bongin:

19. Shower, cook, eat a little, make sure music is on and a drink is around

20. I don't do much in the way of preparation. If I'm about to smoke a lot, I'll cook first, otherwise if I don't, I'll usually end eating shitty snack food instead of a meal. might also clear up the smoking area a little. and when I remember, I like do 30-40 pushups before a bowl/joint. it just makes the high more rewarding.