Before sex... After sex...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, May 17, 2011.

1. Before sex, it's hard to do anything coz you're so horny and all you want to do is just fuck.

But after sex, it's so much better because since you've already had sex, you can actually think about something else...

2. after sex i usually just lay there smiling, unable to move. guess thats just me then.

3. Well, if that is 'wisdom', then the fortune cookies are holy scripts... Lol...

Nah... not wisdom man... just something I thought of last night.

Before, and after sex.

LOL....

Man... before, I'm like,

"OK, honey, anything you want!"

And after, I'm like,

"Are you sure I said that?"

:D

4. Before sex, I'm horny but still have a clear head. (e.g. not forgetting the condom)
    After sex, I run depending on who the girl is.

5. Eh... The only way I feel like doing anything after sex is if it was just a quickie but regardless I'm a lazy mother fucker so I usually still don't feel like doing shit.

6. Before sex.. All I can think about is sex lol I can't even focus
    After my boyfriend fucks me... We usually do it a few time. So after like the third time I fall onto a sex coma lol

7. Probably because all your blood is pumping somewhere else instead of in your brain.

8. That is like, so 'medical' man... are you a doctor?

I'll bet the brain gets at least 50% less blood when we're horny.

9. feels like it ;)

10. Geez I was just joking around, I wrote that because I was watching The Fresh Prince and he made a reference to that and it made my day, as will smith always does.

I'm not sure if what I'm detecting is sarcasm from you or what. Perhaps your post wasn't meant to offend I don't know.

Take it easy.

11. Word yoooooooooooooooooooooooo.

12. Before sex when I'm horny I get really moody and snappy, and if go more than a day or so I get proper angry and pent up about it. Fuck hormones.

After sex I lay there and just feel all the anger and tension drain away. It feels the same as those first few puffs on a joint at the end of a long stressful week, gently unwinding into blissful peace..

I need some lovin' now :devious:

13. Hey man. I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being suprised. And amazed, may be?

Coz the way you sounded, you sounded just like a doctor. For real.

Like, you know how doctors talk, right? Something like that.

Very impartial... and neutral.

14. From reading this, I'm guessing you are a girl.

15. Haha! No, actually :p

What gave you that impression?

16. cuz you sound gay.

KIDDING

17. Haha.

Yea I wasn't sure sorry, I didn't think so. Thanks though;).

18. After sex i usually want more sex

19. Me and my girl usually say: "Ahh, now that's done we can actually function together."
    Otherwise the horniness is in the way of having normal conversations and interactions, haha.

:hello: