Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Before school wake and bake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacksonn, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Today a couple friends and I walked into the woods(30 feet from school) after we got to school. And smoked a G of OG. Anyone got any stories?

2. I love waken and baken before school. Classes go by much faster.

3. I just go to class to get shit done, then get high right after

4. I can honestly say I have never done this. I always waited till I got home, I never liked the idea of getting handcuffed.

5. Going the school stoned isn't my thing. I normal go home finish homework. Than smoke my bong.

6. If I have a later class that day, I might go high just because I was smoking before, but I never smoke BECAUSEI have class. Ends up just feeling like I'm wasting my parents tuition money

7. I wouldn't go to class extremely high since I want to focus butil I wouldn't mind a few hits just to get that kind of happy mood feeling.

8. At my high school we had an open campus sort if deal which meant that juniors and seniors were allowed to leave campus during the day when we didn't have classes. Juniors had about 3 to 4 free blocks a week while seniors had up to 8 a week. Going into junior year I smoked a couple times a week during school and pretty much everyday outside of school. There was pretty good amount of people who smoked during school. Well my point is me and my friends had some good times toking during lunch and during our free blocks but as others have said you can definitely be TOO high for school

9. During high school - every fucking day i was blazed walking into school. I thought it was awesome watching all the stupid ass kids be all dramatic about shit and do dumb stuff. Idk it made me realize how retarded and immature a lot of kids were. But in college - fuck no, i come to school to learn and im payin for that shit. so id rather get my monies worth from the professors and my book rather than being blazed all day.

10. I smell a minor...

11. I took my math test while high yesterday. I got a B, got 4 wrong. Then I realized the 4 wrong were because I added instead of subtracting on a certain part of the problem.. facepalm

12. I go to school high everyday. Being sober going to school straight up sucks haha

13. I used to go to school trippin...lots of acid my senior year