Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Before school bake?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by morpheus, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Well if your like me, school sucks. What to do to make it better, why not get high?

I do this pretty much 2-3 times a week( the amount of days i acctually go to school is less than that)

So, wake and bake, a kind of hard thing to do with parents. Theres probably similar threads to this but I thought i would give my input to wakin and bakin

Heres what i do:

-I pack a bowl the night before, and have a sploof ready, a sploof is what my area calls dryer sheets packed in a toilet paper roll tube.
    -When i wake up i quietly bring my materials to the bathroom, i turn my bathroom fan on and the shower.
    -I take a few hits, cap my bowl(place the ligher over the bowl to prevent extra smoke from coming up
    -I exhale through the sploof, aiming at the vent fan.
    -I stash my stuff in a drawer and take a shower, the mix of the sploof vent and steam cleans the smell right up.

The problem with my method is by 3rd period your burnt out, lucky for me i have 4th out so i just go burn again lolol.

2. lol I use to burn all the time before school and during lunch.

Then of course I had a bad experience once where my government teacher knew I was high, and he fucked with me and basically everyone knew, so I only go to school sober now.

But that was back in highschool, I am sure college is different :smoking:

3. I can't wait for college man, no more having to feel like a scumbag and having to hide the fact that i like getting high. My parents are pretty chill about it now though.

4. kiddie alert? isnt it possible to be 18 and still go to highschool? chill out man, I was 18 the summer before my senior year...

5. im 18 im a senior in high school, i have parents that were brought up in the stone age and think that weed is terrible. i dont get grounded lol they just rag on me when i toke.

6. Ya I'm a senior an I'm 18 wake n bake being a senior rocks cause nobody gives a fuck they're like r u high an I'm like ya bitch wat u gotta problem with that LOL rule the school

7. Yeah but i been toning it down now, my hs is getting drug sniffing dogs lol so i stopped rolling j's and bringing em to lunch like i usualy did.

8. halfway through 10th all the way till I graduated I smoked most mornings.