Before or After

Discussion in 'General' started by Dankamanjaro, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Do you prefer to smoke before eating or after?

more munchies vs longer lasting high

2. sometimes i cant eat unless im high. unless i get really high and dont even think about food. does that happen to other people?

3. definately before so I can moderate what I eat and not go overboard(not to mention my highs last longer when I don't eat I believe)

if I eat once im high I don't stop....ever. then once I'm not high my stomach hurts from being so full

4. its cause you smoke so much. if you slowed down you could eat good sober

5. ^ this.

I literally just won't stop eating if I'm high.

6. Fuck you made me pick the wrong one lol. I like eating after smoking but I don't mind eating before. Unless I'm hitting the bong.. If I'm doing that, then I have to smoke first.. Because that shit will come back up. Happened at least twice last year

7. i chose the wrong one cause I'm eating high af.

8. After.

Eatting kills my high.

9. what kinda fucked up question is this. the answer is before.

10. Well I don't see how eating could decrease your high, it's not like beer which is absorbed into your food in your stomach...its never messed with my high.

I love eating high!

BUT...one day my buddy and his girl said it'd just make my high go away and I disagreed and they were like yeah, it does.

Sooo, I was just like fuck it, I'll smoke while I'm eatin and they just laughed at me. But it was awesome! Wendy's burger and coke with weed smoke...Mmm!

DURING MY MEAL!

11. i do both but if i can help it i like to eat first that way im not stuffing myself retarded